• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iDELTI's MAPPING

63397937.png

I must back to the good condition !

Illogical. There's very hot furnaces with molten lava pouring out of them, sitting on snow and ice. Where's the water? lol

Gosh not this again...
U can walk next to fking lava without dieing or how comes that u dont die when ur in svargrond, wearing the assassin outfit without addons, wouldnt you freeze to death?
Its tibia, tibia hasnt to be logical since its not real life, heck if tibia would be logical would it be as fucked up and boring as real life, aye?

What he did there is creating something creative, same for his desert/ice mix, also illogical but damn it looks good ;D
Water splashes would destroy the piece.

And btw, i fking love the smith place in the middle of a snowy area ;D

Illogical. There's very hot furnaces with molten lava pouring out of them, sitting on snow and ice. Where's the water? lol

Gosh not this again...
U can walk next to fking lava without dieing or how comes that u dont die when ur in svargrond, wearing the assassin outfit without addons, wouldnt you freeze to death?
Its tibia, tibia hasnt to be logical since its not real life, heck if tibia would be logical would it be as fucked up and boring as real life, aye?

What he did there is creating something creative, same for his desert/ice mix, also illogical but damn it looks good ;D
Water splashes would destroy the piece.

And btw, i fking love the smith place in the middle of a snowy area ;D

Stop fighting... There's a simple explanation for all of this, and a very good one:

MAGIC!

Wich map editor are you using? And with what version, I haven't found any mapeditors 8.7.. So far..
Rep+

Ethan attacked a top server in otservlist with 'dream supporters'.
Laggs and Crashes !
It's a ping on the gameport and on the polish board Ethan got too bad popular.

Back