• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

iDELTI's MAPPING

~Province of the Cavghan~
Tixania.net~

54919253.png

86878513.png

48292565.png

Last edited:
Same old things, a mountain and a small village...

Nice anyways

Just stop criticising, that maps are better than most of the otland community would manage to do in their lives xD

@up
you never, and i mean never! shut macedoon :/

@mace~
to make different points of views from one thing :)

@ethan
id like it :p can you post the map editor img?

Javiersin, I can see that he wants to make different points of view from one thing and that's boring. All I can see is that the village consists of three houses and I suppose he is showing off the village. But, I would like to see three different views from the village (IF it's bigger than that).

It annoys me, I suppose it's personal. But then again, one picture is teasing three pictures of the same thing isn't :<

Looks good although I dislike the wooden pillars as a 'skeleton' of the houses plus you really shouldn't put gravel on those thick grass borders.

~Feyenorderi's Mountain~
All is going to Tixania.net~ !
This is 1 of the 3 Areas to the Guild Competitions(PK).

81552047.png

69155208.png

97529969.png

I can't public more, because players can't know where is the most strategic location.

Regards...

Last edited:
You move like 3 squares of the picture...

There is 3 pictures, but All I can see is 1.

If you know what I mean

Agree with Neon. It's the same place on the picture, you could take only one picture and show. :p

~Feyenorderi's Mountain~

Think too much grass tuffs in the second pic,also some grass in bushs and stones :p

The Regnem
75245733.png

Can't resist :D

-Good mapping too, /\ too much empty!

Back