• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[iDevices] PokiMon

OMG menz, you are implying emulators are shitty, u insane!

Menz u add multiplayer support before release and this would own, otherwise it would be just like other modded poke games with all the custom storyline and junk.

Is it open source? :p So people could easy extend it and make more "worlds" once its released? D:

Menz u add multiplayer support before release and this would own, otherwise it would be just like other modded poke games with all the custom storyline and junk.

I guess you can't comprehend so I won't even try.

Is it open source? :p So people could easy extend it and make more "worlds" once its released? D:

No it won't be.

Looks so nice :)
Keep up the good work!

Thank you :p

I'll speak in iBlue language.. ehmhm..

Ima espeake in teh iBlue langz menZ!

U now listun to mi, ok? THIS BE NO EMULATION MENZ! IT BE pr0 CUSTOM WEF TEH pr0 CUSTOM SPRITES AND EVERYTHING. ok MENZz?

Now menz pleez GO AWAI

nigger I got things todo. can't be bothered with being original.

28p5ag.jpg

|Sorry but i had to LOL|

Tell me why is it better than GameBoy emulator + Pokemon ROM's?

I'll tell you exactly why:
Because, obviously, people who use the emulator are strictly illiterate douches.

I love how people dont understand this, Why do people fucking download a Game on your Ipod that you throw a basketball in a Hoop repetitively? Because its intruiging and something to do. This game is mostly the same its fucking something to do on your Spare time and if you like the game its not hard to get it on your Ipod either. So too all of you fucking flaming, grow a brain \../

Last edited by a moderator:
Back