• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Idle/Stand Groups

Erexo

Kage
Premium User
Solutions
Reaction score
GitHub
Erexo
Will OTC support frame groups in the near future? Is anyone working on it maybe?

No. He puts the frames groups side by side and uses them as if the groups did not exist. At one time the otclient was with an animation bug, and the way I found it was this one.

No. He puts the frames groups side by side and uses them as if the groups did not exist. At one time the otclient was with an animation bug, and the way I found it was this one.

I know how it works now, I'm just asking if it will be fixed.
I've noticed that both TFS 1.X and OTC are just mocking 'newer' client versions (above 9+ I belive), they handle new features such as shop/more animations/outfit groups but it is so bugged and messy it require a good amount of work to publish it as a solid game, sadly the community is shrinking and there is few people that willing to make things actually work.
Anyways, my goal is to rip the groups ideology apart and implement it to older client version, but I'm in need for a strong and solid example of how this was done in 9.77+, but as I've sadly noticed, it wasnt done at all in OTC (or, as you said, it was bugged and the creators give up on that)

To make otclient work with group frames. You have to make it separate the groups of animations and modify the functions that draw the animations

I know the thread is quite old (2017)

But for all who search for Idle Animation fix, Frame skip bug, Frame groups, idle animations, walking bug
This thread and code snippet from @Jano might help you !

If OP or anyone is interested, these are the basic edits in sources to get frame groups working for real

http://www.padventures.org/jano/otc.rar

All credits go to @Jano

Attachments

• frame-group-snippet.rar
    17.6 KB · Views: 56 · VirusTotal
Last edited:

But for all who search for Idle Animation fix, Frame skip bug, Frame groups, idle animations, walking bug

All credits go to @Jano
i compared the files and minimal changes were made, anyway im gonna test
thanks

btw , why you didn't do a pull request at edubart's github?

All credits go to @Jano

Gonna test it later!

I want to know too why don't people post this fixes on official repository.

There is a thread here in the forum that fixes the monster movement/chasing when too fast even existing a bounty of 100$ on GitHub for that fix. I don't know why these things aren't fixed officialy.

Back