• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If Cip owned a ot

Maybe not OWN, but I feel sometimes like someone from their team is helping us from time to time(Knightmare is most probable option xD)
about "their ots", something with custom distro I guess(their udpades looks like they dont know how tibia client works, I feel that otcommunity know more about Tibia than current CipSoft team)

i dont think there would be a TFS Developer from cip or cip would kick him lol

Actually Cip does own Open Tibia...secretly. Hence EVERY Tibia update has something 'stolen*' from our communities.

*It's not really stolen since they put the crap in the publics hands before releasing officially on Tibia.

I think you guys are rly offtopic. The question was, If Cipsoft owned a ot, Which one would u think it was? not talking about their real servers.
And not if Cip owns OT or not. Keep it ontopic plx.

Ontopic: I think they would have a RL map OT or something, but with higher exp.

has anyone ever really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like
Haha love this sentence :D
Cipsoft doesn't own OT 100% but if they had it woud be rlmap

Back