• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

AAC If I wanted to make my own website...

reisbro

Solutions
Reaction score
I would have to learn php first, right? In order to link the website with mySQL database, what would I need to learn? Do you guys have any good books or courses that would teach me how to do this? I am a fast learner so I think I can handle. I do have background in programming, but only in C, C++, LUA and a little bit in java.

Or should I use gesior/znote/myaac as a basis and start my own website from there? I really want to remove most of its features...

Depends on what you wanna do.
If you wanna make a fully custom AAC then it's better to write it from scratch, otherwise use one of the ones you named as a base.

You would need HTML, CSS; PHP, MySQL maybe JavaScript etc etc
Really depends on what you wanna do, if it's just the layout HTML, CSS and maybe JavaScript would be enough.

Its 2k17 there are more options than PHP, if you are asking this your background skills are not high enough. Since working with a database is the same on any other language.

And if you go for PHP and care about the language standards dont base your work of Gesior or Znote, take GitHub - bitaac/bitaac as a good example

Last edited:
Back