• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

if isPremium(cid) then

Johanz

Reaction score
How do i change this correctly so it's usable by an free account? can i just delete this line and it will work for all? =) will rep.

local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)

function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:eek:nCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:eek:nThink() end

-- Storage IDs --

oassassin = 22025
fassassin = 22026
sassassin = 22027

newaddon = 'Ah, right! The assassin headpiece! Here you go.'
noitems = 'You do not have all the required items.'
noitems2 = 'You do not have all the required items or you do not have the outfit, which by the way, is a requirement for this addon.'
already = 'It seems you already have this addon, don\'t you try to mock me son!'

function AssassinFirst(cid, message, keywords, parameters, node)

if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
return false
end

if isPremium(cid) then
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid,oassassin) == 1 and getPlayerStorageValue(cid,fassassin) == -1 then
if getPlayerItemCount(cid,5909) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5910) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5911) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5912) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5913) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5914) >= 50 and getPlayerItemCount(cid,5886) >= 10 then
if doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5909,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5910,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5911,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5912,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5913,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5914,50) and doPlayerRemoveItem(cid,5886,10) then
npcHandler:say('Ah, right! The assassin headpiece! Here you go.')

doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), 13)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,fassassin,1)
if getPlayerSex(cid) == 1 then
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 152, 1)
elseif getPlayerSex(cid) == 0 then
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid, 156, 1)

end
end
else
selfSay(noitems2)
end
else
selfSay(already)
end
end

end

node1 = keywordHandler:addKeyword({'headpiece'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'To get assassin headpiece you need give me 50 blue piece of cloth, 50 green piece of cloth, 50 red piece of cloth, 50 brown piece of cloth, 50 yellow piece of cloth, 50 white piece of cloth and 10 spider silk yarns. Do you have them with you?'})
node1:addChildKeyword({'yes'}, AssassinFirst, {})
node1:addChildKeyword({'no'}, StdModule.say, {npcHandler = npcHandler, onlyFocus = true, text = 'Alright then. Come back when you got all neccessary items.', reset = true})

npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())

didn't know how to set as a "code" sorry :p

Back