• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If item with action id set a timer?

DreadShi

Reaction score
is it possible to set a count down time if itemx with action id?
tfs 1.3

Last edited:
without stepping in/out? just if i changed the aid? how it will look
You need to elaborate what it is precisely what you want.

Not just say, "actionid and timer" - possible?

Do you want it to run after startup, is it a specific item that appears and disappears? Is it a lever, stepIn, globalevent etc.

Also what TFS You are using

You need to elaborate what it is precisely what you want.

Not just say, "actionid and timer" - possible?

Do you want it to run after startup, is it a specific item that appears and disappears? Is it a lever, stepIn, globalevent etc.

Also what TFS You are using
i mean if i changed a tp action aid for example to 2302 it will get a countdown timer , if i attempt to change this aid the timer will be removed
tfs 1.3

i mean if i changed a tp action aid for example to 2302 it will get a countdown timer , if i attempt to change this aid the timer will be removed
tfs 1.3
So when the server starts the tp with aid 2302 will get a countdown timer, and after the countdown timer what happens?

You can use addEvent and stopEvent

What I mean is that either you are adding ActionID to the tp in map editor, and then you'd probably make it like an onUse function or onStepIn function.
But if you are planning on adding the actionID from say another lever, then you should use that levers script to make an event function.

But you need to explain what it is that you need in order for me to help you.

What I mean is that either you are adding ActionID to the tp in map editor, and then you'd probably make it like an onUse function or onStepIn function.
But if you are planning on adding the actionID from say another lever, then you should use that levers script to make an event function.

But you need to explain what it is that you need in order for me to help you.
onUse function or OnStepIn , require entering or using the tp, maybe it 'll be a tp for an event or a reward room smth like that

Back