• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

if Old pvp is coming back! Will you start playing?

Zunrii

Reaction score
if Old pvp rl tibia is coming back! Will you start playing?

Because Tibia is deak as fuck, I don't know why I keep wasting my time in here too XDDD

Seriously? No an if you go back before the battle window and cooldown on atks just means that the first person that makes a bot work on your server is gonna pg superfast... have 4 makers going while he auto SD like crazy. Also remember that it would be taking away wands for sorcs so they would need their power back in magic most creatures... or were you just changing the fight style and leaving the rest? cause still that would mean no cooldown on spells, no hotkeys right? so mostly your just asking to be botted

No.

Because cipsoft tibia was more then the old school PVP.

- Active community i.o. empty bot world.
- Other features that ruined tibia outside the PVP changes.

Hard to say if I'll still be interested by the time that happens, in like 10 years from now. o_O

Right now I guess botting does stand in the way of it to happen.
As a company Cip probably won't consider doing anything like that before a real solution comes up.

I can imagine the huge shitstorm of complaints from raging customers out for revenge with massive chargebacks, ddos attacks, hacking attempts etc may have convinced them to make their game more noob friendly in the past. :p

No.

Because cipsoft tibia was more then the old school PVP.

- Active community i.o. empty bot world.
- Other features that ruined tibia outside the PVP changes.
ye but i hope old school come back again :(

I would love it. Aldoe, pointless as there will be bots enabling people to hotkey-aim anyway.
If the ever managed to prevent aimbot, it would be awesome.

Back