• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you are a nice guy please if you have some then do it if you want to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lpe95

https://soundcloud.com/saintdmusic/sail-remix
Reaction score
Hey i ask some ppl if they want like give away 1 dollar or 50 cent or 10 dollar 5 dollar or 3 dollar

If you are nice guy send some money on paypal its your chooise how much you want to send it can be 1 dollar 50 cent , 80 cent , 1 euro how much ever you want if you want to do some donation send me some money ;) Here is my email here you can send money to me at paypal. [email protected]

Site Here; https://www.paypal.com

I'm a nice guy, but I'm not sending unless you say the reason why you need the money.

I'm a nice guy, but I'm not sending unless you say the reason why you need the money.

I need money so i can buy a ipad 2 in ebay i only got 73,61 dollar so i need like 147 dollar

I give you -10€, because I can send whatever I want.
So send my payment soon.

38490082.jpg

Omg. You are asking people for money for a fucking ipad?! Are you mad? Id rather be donating to someone on the street. If you needed it for food or rent or suttin then sure but a fucking ipad? LOL.

Omg. You are asking people for money for a fucking ipad?! Are you mad? Id rather be donating to someone on the street. If you needed it for food or rent or suttin then sure but a fucking ipad? LOL.

He is 8yo. Why would he pay rent.

Can people please send me $1000 monthly, is nothing I just want to be rich

The thing is an ipad is a "luxury" not a necessity. I have never and probably never will have an ipad. I am not a graphic designer (professionally) so nope. Besides €200 euros is easy if you save. Even doing things like walking neighbours dogs, mowing their lawns, etc in no time you will have enough. If you put the same energy you use begging you would be half way there by now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back