• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you love "Where in the World is Waldo?"

Myths

Cyntara Staff
Reaction score

You'll love this: Find Ruthless!

ruthless.jpg

You mean the show info on players? I use it so I can see peoples levels/vocations easier. That way I can call out the easy targets like low level mages and shit.

It's a bit crowded for sure, but you get used to it.

if you guys think thats overcrowded, heres what icons I use to use on Real Tibia hahahaha and yes I know... I'm lazy.

enemies.jpg

lol never saw so much icons XD
btw dont use it, you'll get ban :p

lol never saw so much icons XD
btw dont use it, you'll get ban :p

I AFK Botted my RP like 13 hours a day, had all those icons, used light hack, Dash, hold target. Never got banned. (same account) 45 MS on Amera, Dash, light hack, hold target, magebot navi. NEVER GOT BANNED! I'm Un-bannable on RL tibia hahaha

I AFK Botted my RP like 13 hours a day, had all those icons, used light hack, Dash, hold target. Never got banned. (same account) 45 MS on Amera, Dash, light hack, hold target, magebot navi. NEVER GOT BANNED! I'm Un-bannable on RL tibia hahaha

haha one my mate was talkin' like you...

You'll love this: Find Ruthless!

ruthless.jpg

My first thought when you said "Find Ruthless!" was that he'd be a dead body on the ground, or in the place you spawn after dieing.

Set enemy outfit/set team outfit :) nice function of Elfbot to see on a battle who is with and who is against you if youre new to a server and dont know them all.

Back