• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

if you need help put here and Zaxoria help you

dawgy i hate you too , so ? lest fight in real life if you want. so come canada , trupinio you are botter , u got luck why when gm sharp was on u was botting and was using your pc so u asked him and all fine..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
the post is for help , if wanna war make your post .
cya

if need help post here

Haha "fight in real life".

Of your picture to judge, it does look like you are able to do anything to a human being.

dawgy i hate you too , so ? lest fight in real life if you want. so come canada , trupinio you are botter , u got luck why when gm sharp was on u was botting and was using your pc so u asked him and all fine..

-------------------------------------------------------------------
the post is for help , if wanna war make your post .
cya

if need help post here

Bot? Wat is bot? Never heard about.
You're such a moron;<

Zaxoria dont even talk about botters when everyone noes your 1 of the biggest noob botters on this ot! i agree with dawgy noone likes you... i probs have the same i dont have noone on this ot that likes me but i get on with it and dont scam... if richux has the right mind he wont promote you...

trupinio you are noob , all your lvl is botting , and dawgy you too all time botting in medusa . so get a life
afk , happy hour for me ( sexy )
cya

And yours are not? All you've been doing is botting at Undeads, Inquisition and char-killing.

-sigh- you're so pathetic.

Zaxoria dont even talk about botters when everyone noes your 1 of the biggest noob botters on this ot! i agree with dawgy noone likes you... i probs have the same i dont have noone on this ot that likes me but i get on with it and dont scam... if richux has the right mind he wont promote you...

You do? I thought that Gotthard as Dave is ur best m8;P!?

Ok Yes Thats True gotthard is my best mate he feels like a brother 2 me and i have nver spoke 2 him other then on here and msn i reckon his the nicest person i have ever met!!! This gunna sound gay but i really would like to meet gotthard would be a treat as he is awesome we speak alot help each other out alot and 2 be honest i dont no why gotthard ant a tutor either!

Ok Yes Thats True gotthard is my best mate he feels like a brother 2 me and i have nver spoke 2 him other then on here and msn i reckon his the nicest person i have ever met!!! This gunna sound gay but i really would like to meet gotthard would be a treat as he is awesome we speak alot help each other out alot and 2 be honest i dont no why gotthard ant a tutor either!

Nice story :)

It didn't sounds like "gay" ^^. It's gloriously that you met a close friend from Tibia. He should be a tutor coz he behaves very mature but the problem is other, he ain't playing much, only AFK training.

Aew... You hate me too?
Well, the difference is, everyone hates you, everyone doesn't have me.

I see what you are trying to do with these threads, you are trying to make friends. Well, it will be really tough after being a total noob ingame, when you are saying you are "pro", a hacker, scammer, liar, etcetera.

Sure, I'll meet you irl. "Come Canada". Lol, that is so immature. I wouldn't hurt a little kid who is unaware of who he is talking to neither what he is talking about.

And by the way, I among with others doubt that you are a Canadian. Your English sucks, only translated, shattered words that are hard to understand... Throw a couple of hispanic (or w/e) words in there, and you've got yourself a Zuxorian post!

Don't be ashamed of where you from, your roots and everything... Just be honest... It'll feel better that way.

He Only Afk Trainers because he has alot of net problems once he has them sorted he will be back 2 normal! And Thanks Its not really a story just my life lol and i hope gotthard does become tutor soon :)

dude go to hell .. all the tutors is botter , and eternal sunshine is scammer , trupinio kid scammer.

so thats my point , you have friends , you good in pk , good for you , but no one care , just your suck friends..

go back to bot , noob no life..

--------------------------------------------------------
by Fiuk

why thanks but none of ma friends suck always been there for me!!! you go 2 hell noone will miss you if you leave and if you do dont leave comment on forums about it because everyone will throw a party for saying good byenand dont come back and all people bot get over it and as for me botting again i dont no if i will i log on every now and then 2 check up as im back on normal!

dude go to hell .. all the tutors is botter , and eternal sunshine is scammer , trupinio kid scammer.

so thats my point , you have friends , you good in pk , good for you , but no one care , just your suck friends..

by Fiuk

Why don't you call yourself as a scammer and cheater? Everyone around you are cheaters, scammers. Zaxoria is the only one who's ANGEEEEL :):*:* Tribute to ZaxoriaEK!

Yeah, Zaxoria.

Instead of trying to disrespect us, apologize.

Aren't you a botter?
Haven't you scammed people?
Don't you have friends?
You are a noob. xD

So now all of the sudden you are "noob no life" if you have friends? Without friends I wouldn't wanna live :p

Aslong as my friends care, I'm happy.

"just your suck friends"
haha man, you're a joke.

by Fiuk

I guess that ur the bigger scemer here. I cant understand ppls like you, u r so stupid ehhh...

by Fiuk

I VOTE ZAXORIA FOR TUTOR! :wub:

Dawgy NooB

Yeah, Zaxoria.

Instead of trying to disrespect us, apologize.

Aren't you a botter?
Haven't you scammed people?
Don't you have friends?
You are a noob. xD

So now all of the sudden you are "noob no life" if you have friends? Without friends I wouldn't wanna live :p

Aslong as my friends care, I'm happy.

"just your suck friends"
haha man, you're a joke.

Aren't you a botter? in trainners yes , monsters no.
Haven't you scammed people? yes one idiot called the best scammer who have scammed like 10 friends from my guild .
Don't you have friends? im game only my guild is enought .
and in real life yes i have , but i dont much of my friends bcuz i have girlfriend , that u can see in my picture.
You are a noob. xD ? i dont noob , you are , bcuz u need bring a team with 10 idiots to kill me , if u come alone u got owned easy ..
and for all know every morning Dawgy Style is botting in medusa ,
so exiva him and kill him . cya all

and about server crashed i think is off , bcuz richux working in golden helmet quest , he told me yesterday was need fixed 4~5 more script to done new quest . thats all cya

LOL everyone bots trainers and dont be a prick ofc you need 10 people 2 kill a ek 400+ need at least 5 people to kill me and im only 360

Back