• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

If you would have to decide Radonia's exp rate, would you raise it or not?

Would you raise the experience rate?

• Yes.

Votes: 37 59.7%
  • No way, its fine as it is now.

Votes: 25 40.3%

• Total voters

Jester

Off
Senator
Reaction score
I know that Souldrainer doesn't kinda like this idea but raising it 2-3 points would increase the population on Radonia (6-7x).

What did you vote and why?

I'd say yes. Though it should be a one or two month time that the exp gets raised. It would be fun to lvl and more people would join radonia. I miss having a lot of people online. :'(

Ya, me to... I want more people to Radonia. I agree, raise the exp rate with like 2-3-4x for a month or two to get more players to Radonia, I've heard some complains that it's too serious (if that exists o_O)... But make a little "event" with more exp! :) I think people will appreciate that.

I think it's mabye better if a gamemaster (can be a new one since the rest of the staff is working on the server) that is the most of the time online on Radonia and having the time to talk regular to players even strangers (to get more idea's what the players think)
then he/she can organize events such as monster raids, exp events or something else and more high level monsters for people that are 80+ or 100+ will be good too.

Last edited:
il have to agree with jones on this one.
at least on higher levels, the problem is not the exp rate.
Its the lack of "super spawns" (such as poi dls in rl tibia)
if there would be som spawns like that the exp rate would not need to ge higher,
When your high level.

On the other hand make the exp stages go up a little higher might give the lower levels a better ability to get some good exp.

Last edited:
omg... if you make the exp +1 more than it is now (like christmas) i would get like 4 chars above 100 in a month ;/....

I'd say no. The reason I'm still with Radonia is because there is a high rpg element in this game. I'd rather the exp rate be lower and have a population that loves the server than have a high exp rate and have the serv full of lifeless pg'ers.

Yeah, I would raise.. A bit.. I mean 3x is too little make it like 8 and you WILL have more players,trust me.

Yeah, I would raise.. A bit.. I mean 3x is too little make it like 8 and you WILL have more players,trust me.
Thats waaay to much!
Just think about it..
Bonestorm would be 2x higherlevel etc..

Well, 8x is not much.. just think about how many more players the server could get...

the Exp rate are 8x. A minotaur in Tibia have got 50 Exp, on Radonia 400 ill make it easy for you, 8*5=40=8*50=400.
Or am i wrong? O.O

the Exp rate are 8x. A minotaur in Tibia have got 50 Exp, on Radonia 400 ill make it easy for you, 8*5=40=8*50=400.
Or am i wrong? O.O

Its 4x.. I saw on theirs page..

if im not wrong they have forgot to edit it to 8x, or its me who have wrong hope that one of the owner will answer how much it is ;)

:)
Let's wait and see.. I know its 4x..

I voted no due to knowing how easy it is to actually get levels in Radonia, and increasing it would just be redicilous as in seeing there is level 150+ after 2~months and increasing it further would be even higher levels
and im a conservatist, im not really into big changes like that with all the noobies joining Radonia, with the newbies comes the pms :(

I voted no because I don't think it's wrong with the exp rate, BUT as jones said Radonia needs more great spawns. Raising the exp rate would just destroy Radonia. If new good spawns will be created, try to not make a complicated way to reach them.

Back