• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ignas Project Ots Beta Ver 0.1 LNF

ignas1415

Reaction score
Hello:D Welcome back!
The project is in version 0.1 so that they can occur even small fixes. The whole project is designed into the engine TFS 0.3.4PL2So please apply to all work in full. Ask that the draft was distributed without my permission on other forums than otland.net and otfans.net....
Now few about server.
Map:

This is very much transformed and refined map of Vanilla, it has a place to Teleports to hunting areas and the teleportami for VIPs. The actual map is 33mb! There you'll find these quests as Pits of Inferno, inq quest, demon helmet quest, annhilator room, ghazbaran tower, tower ferumbras, City of the dead and to all of these quests can be easily reached by Teleport

Some screen's:
I can not show you the whole map from the top because there is: D So I show parts of
1# New modificed Karmia
Imageshack - karmia
2# Hellfighters cave
Imageshack - hellfightery
3# New City "ELENORA"
Imageshack - elenora
4# City of the dead
Imageshack - tomb
5# Warlock Tower
Imageshack - wrl
6# Teleport's
Imageshack - teleporty

DOWNLOAD LINK:
ots.rar
100% safe scaned by Kaspersky Lab

ALL SCRIPTS ARE INCLUDING YOU ONLY RUN ENGINE:D PLEASE REPORT BUGS HERE. I'll FIX IT IN NEXT RELESE FOR TIBIA 8.5

Scanned and safe. However use it with your own executable since there isn't one inside.

Buhahaha, It can't be 034pl2, because it haven't channels,gropus.xml and it have bad version of items.xml. It's 0.2.3 i think, and When i'm trying to log in to server it debug and terminating :p

OMFG I wanted to download it. I clicked on the link, and watch this.

Code:
ots.rar  force download
This file has been downloaded 666 times
File size 14 MB, uploaded 177 days 2 hours 57 minutes ago

Is that a sign, to not download it.

OMFG I wanted to download it. I clicked on the link, and this is what came up.

Code:
ots.rar  force download
This file has been downloaded 666 times
File size 14 MB, uploaded 177 days 2 hours 57 minutes ago

It's like funny ;P
Im testing in now :), I hope its cool ;D

(temple position is wrong.contact the administrator)
what im do now anyone help me please

(temple position is wrong.contact the administrator)
what im do now anyone help me please

Back