• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Ignore Certain Users Limiting their Privileges

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kanakashy

Twifysoft Designer
Reaction score
For the past days, some people has been searching the lastest post i did in my profile link, and they just search to reply calling me names etc.
The point of this complain is to limit the persons' privilages of searching the latest post when this person gets ignored by the user who wants to stop them from searching.
I know that theres is a catch that they can still search where i post, but chances are more less than searching my latest posts.

If the conversation doens't goes with Otland rules, Please make the change in the threat

This is an example
Tenhum said:
LMFAO
u are so fucking mad
right kid??
fucking kid that deletes all my msgs
and u blocked me on your PROFILE LOL!! cuz u so madd damnnn kid

"Sip.. creo que si..., necesitas regresar a mexico.
Aprende a defender con el ingles, y no con fotos.
Cuando Estes lo suficientemente preparado amigo,
Hablame."

LOL!!! u said there that i need to learn to defend myself with ENGLISH.. aren't the pictures in ENGLISH?? LMFAO non-sense post....also when do i posted u a spanish msg on your profile!!
damn retard

all the shit u post have non-sense
like that one i said to you up lol!

ooh poor kid i remember when u was on the ventrilo crying because all was bothering u.
fucking stupid
go cry emo kid..

"Cagate en tu madre, amigo cuantas veces hay que desirte?
Eres un idiota que nada mas haces spam en un cabron Forum.
Yo se que te sientes solo. Trata de conversar con alguien que Estupidamente
Te tenga importancia."

No.. sorry but i dont do spam fucking idiot lmfao

and nop i dont feel alone trying to gain friends on the internet like u..
or u are going to negate that u post retard things on others profile only to gain friends right?

here's a proof on kornholijo's profile

Shiyokamaru
1 vs 1 me pk me

Shiyokamaru
jablas espaniol pato?

LOL!!
see???
u feel alone and search friends on the internet and let me remind you..
YOU POST THINGS WITH NON-SENSE like the "1 vs 1 me pk me"
wtf dude seriously

so.dont tell me that i feel alone cuz u r fucked anime bastard kid

Bye.

This is what i answered to him:
"That's the Point.
You know your english isin't fluent,
But i accept that i don't have a very good english grammar, and when someones try to fix what i did wrong, i thanked them with no argues just because i din't know english.
Why would someone call a retard if the same person keeps saying:

You suck!
Fag
You suck again
go cry emo kid
you suck
i say lol or lmao after i post something
that's shit you suck"

"I mean, like anyone would agreed sometime saying "Tenhum is a kid because he only know enlglish for OFFENSE"

@Blocking and Deleting:
>You think that because i Moderate my profile, that makes me a kid?
Now, -coughs- ... In the quote "fucking kid that deletes all my msgs"

"You never posted a "msg",
You only posted Retard Pictures about calling me names "Fag,Gay,Fay and gay over and over again", Now that's makes you a kid."

"@Ventrilo: Why each time you argue with Retarded Fucktardisism posts, you always Revive the old Ventrilo topic?"

"I have a life and a goal and it's to become something That its none of your business to know
Why Tenhum, why? you always argue about my guitar skills, Then why din't you showed a little bit of yourself? or you just was afraid of getting completly owned"

And why you say that im a emo that cries over Internet?
>Tenhum, First of all, If you don't know what EMO is, then don't talk. Seriously.

Now as a True Statement that you would answer me, It would be like this:

Tenhum: Because emos cut thenselfs and shit and you suck.

...See what i mean?, Its totally no-sense.
Like if you would care. Trollface.png

@Friends:
>Tenhum "
@Kornholijo: I don't Try to make Friends Just because hes a mod or w. e,
And the "1 vs 1 pk me" That doen't make any sense if you doens't know What/Where we talked about. It's none of your bussiness
You in that point, you barely fail commenting.

So, stop getting the attention you wanted so bad. From now on, i will not keep answering you until you grown up, So let's start from the begining, When the Tenhum kept his mouth shut and din't argued about anything. Friends?

And this is him again. "Din't i asked him to be friends?"
I think he din't read that.

All the Boldletters was his response:
Code:
"That's the Point.
You know your english isin't fluid,
But i accept that i don't have a very good english grammar, and when someones try to fix what i did wrong, i thanked them with no argues just because i din't know english.
Why would someone call a retard if the same person keeps saying:

You suck!
Fag
You suck again
go cry emo kid
you suck
i say lol or lmao after i post something
that's shit you suck"

what the FUCK did you just said "your english isn't fluent etc etc~
[B]learn to express yourself pls.[/B]

"I mean, like anyone would agreed sometime saying "Tenhum is a kid because he only know enlglish for OFFENSE"
[B](?) learn to express yourself cuz i didnt understand a shit lol[/B]

@Blocking and Deleting:
>You think that because i Moderate my profile, that makes me a kid?
Now, -coughs- ... In the quote "fucking kid that deletes all my msgs"

[B]i dont say u kid cuz u delete my msgs lmfao i say you kid cuz u watch cartoons/u are a kid that is in 8th or 9th grade[/B]

"You never posted a "msg",
You only posted Retard Pictures about calling me names "Fag,Gay,Fay and gay over and over again", Now that's makes you a kid."
[B]sorry but u said that i need to learn to defend myself with ENGLISH.[/B]
[B]i repeat. aren't the pictures in english?[/B]

"@Ventrilo: Why each time you argue with Retarded Fucktardisism posts, you always Revive the old Ventrilo topic?"
[B]Why not? i lol'd only remembering that day when u cried cuz random internet guys was bothering u.[/B]

"I have a life and a goal and it's to become something That its none of your business to know
Why Tenhum, why? you always argue about my guitar skills, Then why din't you showed a little bit of yourself? or you just was afraid of getting completly owned"
[B]I don't "always" argue about your guitar skills i only said to u that u suck on guitar cuz u said that u will learn nightmare solo.[/B]

And why you say that im a emo that cries over Internet?
>Tenhum, First of all, If you don't know what EMO is, then don't talk. Seriously.
[B]EMO = U
depressed kid[/B]

Now as a True Statement that you would answer me, It would be like this:

Tenhum: Because emos cut thenselfs and shit and you suck.

...See what i mean?, Its totally no-sense.
Like if you would care. Trollface.png

[B](?) what the fuck did you just said.. like i said up
learn to express yourself.[/B]

@Friends:
>Tenhum "
@Kornholijo: I don't Try to make Friends Just because hes a mod or w. e,
And the "1 vs 1 pk me" That doen't make any sense if you doens't know What/Where we talked about. It's none of your bussiness
You in that point, you barely fail commenting.
[B]You said me that im alone.. when you posts random stuff on others profile just to make internet friends cuz u are alone.[/B]

So, stop getting the attention you wanted so bad. From now on, i will not keep answering you until you grown up, So let's start from the begining, When the Tenhum kept his mouth shut and din't argued about anything. Friends?
[B]Stop you getting the attention you wanted, thats why u posts non-sense things on the forum
You grow up kid stop posting nonsense shit like i just said and stop watching cartoons[/B]

See what i mean?

@Tenhum: BTW i already learned Nightmare's solo its almost same as Bat Country..

I would like this for the new V4 update

Last edited:
lol dude calm down and solve this in private since we all know this have nothing to do with OtLand but more a personal fight you guys have since years. also if any of tenhum posts break the rules then report it, stop whining & move on.

For the past days, some people has been searching the lastest post i did in my profile link, and they just search to reply calling me names etc.
The point of this complain is to limit the persons' privilages of searching the latest post when this person gets ignored by the user who wants to stop them from searching.
I know that theres is a catch that they can still search where i post, but chances are more less than searching my latest posts.

If the conversation doens't goes with Otland rules, Please make the change in the threat
Give me an example pls..

if insult u thats why u flame my threads :thumbup:

@Thread starter.
I've never liked Tenhum, please try to get him infracted by reporting rule breaking posts, also I'm sure your able to set it so people can see your latest posts/statistics information, in your user cp.

Correction:
"That's the Point.
You know your english isin't fluid, <What you said>

"That's the Point.
You know your english isin't fluent" <What it should be>

In my justin biever thread:
Look

In my wallpaper thread:
Look 2
look 3 then when he posted that pic
look 4 i said that suckass cuz he flamed my thread oki

and shiyokamaru
pls say 2 or more threads where i insulted u for no reason?

@Thread starter.
I've never liked Tenhum, please try to get him infracted by reporting rule breaking posts, also I'm sure your able to set it so people can see your latest posts/statistics information, in your user cp.

Correction:
"That's the Point.
You know your english isin't fluid, <What you said>

"That's the Point.
You know your english isin't fluent" <What it should be>

Thanks Sharp.

@Tenhum: I don't Flame your threats, and why if your threaths are only spams.
You should read more carefully when someone is quoted.
@EDIT: Now you're saying i edited my post.. Ffs..
I edited. Profile's one. that are in the OP above -.-

Why are you editing Threath post,i already reported you before editing :p^^
Keep in mind that all his post are edited by the same hour "06:00 to 06:59"
OtLand

Last edited:
and what is that, i posted up?
lol
and no..
my threads are no spam threads

BTW: that pm began cuz randomly he insulted me on my profile and i defended insulting on his profile..
too bad i didn't take picture and he edited his posts of him insulting me on my profile :p

Last edited:
@Tenhum
Well most of my thread are spam threads.

You got mad from a PM, you began insulting him on his profile.
You got trolled C:

FAILLL

Thanks Sharp.

Why are you editing Threath post,i already reported you before editing :p^^
Keep in mind that all his post are edited by the same hour "06:00 to 06:59"
OtLand

It doesnt matter im pretty sure moderators can view comments edited or not...

It just has an option like View original message i think.

@Tenhum
Well most of my thread are spam threads.

You got mad from a PM, you began insulting him on his profile.
You got trolled C:

FAILLL

You failed... this 'fight' didn't started in otland. it started 1-3 years ago... so pls stfu.

@mods close this thread, if kankashi want to see him punished is up to him to do his part and report the posts/pms.

I can close it myself, This is starting to get off-topic.

@Migxxx YEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEYEY

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back