• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Ikasera.se Realmap server - Information and questions

Zippiex

Solutions
Reaction score
Hello otland users. My name is Jonas and my name on Otland was Byllan before but now I use the name Zippiex because I have forgot my email and password to the old account. Anyway it was 4 years ago I think since Ikasera.se was online. I bought the domain back and now I want to setup Ikasera again.

I think the player record was 398 players, my goal is to beat that record and make a much better and more fun server this time. My plan is to make the best open-tibia server in the world and yeah now you think I'm a daydreamer but I will try my best to reach my goal. If you want to play Ikasera I would setup the server sometime in May-June. If you got questions please reply in this thread but first I got some questions for you below.

1. Do you want the old exp stages and rates or do you want something new?

Here is the old exp stages and rates.

SkillRate: 120
MagicRate: 80
LootRate: 6

1 - 70 Exp= 3000
71 - 110 Exp= 700
111 - 145 Exp= 360
146 - 200 Exp= 270
201 - 210 Exp= 175
211 - 220 Exp= 130
221 - 250 Exp= 60
251 - 260 Exp= 30
261 - 300 Exp= 10
301 - XXX Exp= 4

2. Do you want the orginal 8.60 client or would you like to use some other client like the newest?

3. Do you want a new quest, event or something else like spells?

4. Please write questions and requests in this thread. I will try to answer and I also got
a lot of ideas but It's to much text to share.

Nice to hear. If you played the server please tell me your username and I can check back in the old database and see which level you were.
Haha no idea about the name mate xD around lvl 80 ek i guess :p But it was heaps of fun back then!

Sorry but RIP Ikasera. You can read why here! ikasera.se
Changed my mind. I just downloaded ORTS realmap project and will setup ikasera.se again with the lastest client. I will work
on this server very hard and I will also do my best to release it this year.

Back