• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gamemaster Ikoniks Moderator/Gamemaster Post!

Ikonik

Reaction score
Hey Everyone!

First off, My name is Jordan. I'm 17, and I've played tibia since 2008. I've played OTs since about 2010.

I love to play the game, I've become a TuTor on Tibia for about a year now, and am loving the experience of helping everyone. I've also done a few things to do with scripting/Maping. I'm currently enrolled in a computer course where we design and have to make games and customize the game-play. This would be a great project for me, and It'd be helping my schooling to get into the gaming industry. If you are interested my main intention is to be a Gamemaster/God/Community Master. Whichever works.

Where I Live: I live in Lovely, British Columbia Canada.
I'm currently going to UNBC ( University of British Columbia) Taking a Computer Engineering and design course.

What i want:
#Gamemaster/GOD/CM Position
#Time
#A Friendly team of people who know English, and other languages so i can communicate with them.

What you get:
#An experienced Tibia player, who would be interested in taking a chance at mapping
#A free service, as I do not need to be paid for this.
#A friendly player, who is from Canada. Who doesn't love Canadians?

MY Hobbies: Video Games, Biking, Snowboarding, Drving,

Duties as a Gamemaster/GOD/CM.
Here's some of by principles:
As a Gamemaster or another staff character, I...

-Will guarantee fair gameplay and punishment towards all players, no matter who they are.
-Be as active and as fun as possibly, without breaking rules.
-Don't interfere with problems and situations that have no way shape or form concerning me, unless a threat is possed.
-properly address the players and staff and always give show respect.

I have a lot of self-respect and don't plan on breaking any rules on any servers, I plan to hopefully start breaking out and creating a few small time servers and manage them, then move to a big project !

#Contact
Email: [email protected]
Have a Good Day!

Last edited:
1# What's your First Name?

- Lukas

2# Where are you from?

- Sweden

3# How old are you?

4# What languages do you speak, and which one is your native?

- English, Swedish and reading Spanish

--------------------------------------------
1# Weekness
I'm not any scripter or anything like that, im just a usuall player. (Accept lower staff )

2# Why would you like to apply for that position?

- I would like to apply for this position because I don't just want to help people I want to improve the server as a whole and make every ones time here as enjoyable and problem free as possible. I have also been at alot of difrents ots like forgottenl and highexp.

3# How many hours you can be daily online, and playing?

- Well I work 4 days a week. But even on them days I can offer up to 4 hours online, and on my days off... 6+ should no plans arise

4# What can you produce to the server after being a Staff Member?

- As a staff member I can provide people with the help and answers they need and if I didn't know the answer I would make it my goal to find out as soon as possible.
Along side that as a staff members it would be my job to make sure the whole community is running smoothly and everyone is satisfied and that problems are acknowledged and solved to the best of my ability.

I'm also on the forum everyday (if there is one) it's the first thing I log into before actually joining the server, because its where people post majority of their problems so its the best place to start with making people satisfied and showing that this server has a great team of helpers, which in all makes their experience so much better and encourages them to stay.

5# Why would we choose you?
I care alot of ots because I've been playing in 8 years and know how it should work. Im not a person who just want staff so I can make items or level for myself. I care so much about the other players in the game.

6# Where to contact me?
Facebook -> Lukas Hult (Liverpool stuff red)
Skype -> lukas.hult (rather skype my fb is old)

You seem like a decent guy with all the basic skills and the experience to become a great Gamemaster but taking a straight copy from fellow blue-caper doesn't seem that nice to me :(

I suggest you to edit and design your own, unique application. Use your imagination and think of what would you like to know about the person, who would be applying to your duties.
Copying my application shows how much effort you are really wanting to give to get such a position, and trust me, I know how that kind of Gamemasters work in the end...

You seem like a decent guy with all the basic skills and the experience to become a great Gamemaster but taking a straight copy from fellow blue-caper doesn't seem that nice to me :(

I suggest you to edit and design your own, unique application. Use your imagination and think of what would you like to know about the person, who would be applying to your duties.
Copying my application shows how much effort you are really wanting to give to get such a position, and trust me, I know how that kind of Gamemasters work in the end...

To be quite honest, I honestly thought everything you said, was definitely what i wanted. I will definitely fix it, I just copied the part that well, seemed important and you described it very well. My Apolagies though!

- - - Updated - - -

Bump~

I definitely do not recommend Ikonik for a server's Gamemaster position.

From over six years of hosting a server, Ikonik has been one of my most disingenuous, untrustworthy, and dishonest players that I have ever had the experience of spending time with.
In the few weeks I knew him, he lied about: who he was, his Open Tibia experience (to which he has none), his intentions for donating (he frequently charges back from servers when he gets bored), his real-life job, and almost any detail that you ask about his life.
The person I spoke to for almost an entire month is nothing like the person posting, and my only fear is that anyone accepting him as a candidate for "Gamemaster" will experience the same corruption, lying, and damage to their server that I almost did. Furthermore, he becomes quickly biased toward certain players, does anything he can to cheat, and even shares his account with players he only knows for a few hours.

Long story short, if you're in such a desperate need of a Gamemaster, you still should look elsewhere. Ikonik's post history should be proof enough (his posts in my Cyntara advertisement thread) that I know more about this poster than the average OTLand user.

Red

Back