• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'll remember Mark Idea By Grozzmo

Shadowcores need This?

• Yes

Votes: 34 73.9%
  • No

Votes: 13 28.3%

• Total voters

oscar18

Reaction score
The PvP system right now isn't working properly for the server at all, the pvp is based on the old tibia and when you took a skull back then people didnt dare to attack you anyway due to respect, that dosent exist here on shadowcores.

So my proposal is simple, when a guy in a GUILD have white skull and someone attack him, the guy attack him gets yellow skull for all in his guild.

This has probably been suggested before, this is a easy and really good fix. The wars will be more fun and so will the pvp be, why? Cause it will be like old tibia, almost no teams fights without war mode now they only skullbash eachother, with this system when a team decides to fight another team with skull they all get yellow which makes it possible for both teams to fight eachother without a warmode (Like old times)

EDIT ********* It would be really nice if this works when you're in a party aswell and get skull, if somebody attack you, every1 in your party can help to defend you.

I really hope you fix this Mark.

This has been suggested for years on ots but never implemented.

I agree! Why? It's simple people : Let's say some guy is in party or in guild and got skull and somebody other attack him and other players are afraid to take skull (Usually they are friends or charlovers)!
It would be nice to add this, Mark!

Yes, they should do something, It's so fucking boring, you cant DEFEND YOUR team if your skulled, nobody can help you, people ATK EVERY skull, ur dead in 1 sec. You can't fight, you must make warmode, and that also sucks cause you cant rush without warmode and fight a guild. It's like NO-PVP now, its so boring it's only people EXPING EXPING, quest. makes no sense

Yes, they should do something, It's so fucking boring, you cant DEFEND YOUR team if your skulled, nobody can help you, people ATK EVERY skull, ur dead in 1 sec. You can't fight, you must make warmode, and that also sucks cause you cant rush without warmode and fight a guild. It's like NO-PVP now, its so boring it's only people EXPING EXPING, quest. makes no sense
Listen I hope this look

IF YOU GOT TEAM AND YOU GET SKULL AND PEOPLE ATTACK YOU AND NOBODY HELPS YOU THEN YOU GOT NO TEAM.
WHEN I GET SKULL AND PEOPLE ATTACK ME MY TEAM HELP ME EVEN IF WE DIE THEY DONT CARE.

SO IF THEY DONT STAND UP FOR YOU, YOU NEED TO MAKE FIND NEW TEAM.

IF YOU GOT TEAM AND YOU GET SKULL AND PEOPLE ATTACK YOU AND NOBODY HELPS YOU THEN YOU GOT NO TEAM.
WHEN I GET SKULL AND PEOPLE ATTACK ME MY TEAM HELP ME EVEN IF WE DIE THEY DONT CARE.

dream much any existing team does that

which guild are you?

First sensible idea, every guy which has ever been participating in war knows that this rule will atleast eliminate skullbashing = it will ameliorate the pvp system and makes shadowcores better for fighting.

Last edited:
ban for every skullbasher ! We must fight for freedom in shadowcores !

Wow, first of all you're level 99 or what? Then it makes no sense to post what you just did.

I got a team, they always help me and take skull, but there's always so many people atking you then even when they help you and take skull you still die and even them since everyone on this ot attacks whiteskull, everyone in your team will get redskull and then even MORE people gonna atk you cause they want your loot.

Just look in warmodes, there is team of 30+ people, 1 get skull and every1 kill him, do you really think all these 30 people gonna kill ALL noobchars atking him and get rs? then die?

It started to be like on rl tibia, guys who doesn't even fight have an effect on server's pvp.

We've got like ~5 guild which are fighting and I assure you that 90% of them would like to have this change introduced.

Just keep signing this and vote "yes" and tell your team to sign aswell and they might do something.

Back