• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illuminati discussion thread (New World Order)

TheNotoriousNaS

OFWGKTA
Senator
Reaction score
Tell us what you think about Illuminati: Do they exist? (If they do, who's in the underground society?) Only a myth? Etc. etc.

Personally I think they exist, I don't believe that 2012-BS but I believe that they killed Michael Jackson, 2Pac and Biggie Smalls (and a few others). I also believe they control the music industry.

--
INFO ABOUT ILLUMINATI

YouTube - MICHAEL JACKSON ,BOB MARLEY ,2PAC, JAY Z, EMINEM, DR DRE, ILLUMINATI

YouTube - illuminati

Illuminati - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
--

!!!!!!! WAKE UP PEOPLE !!!!!!!

Names are just names. But there is a strong possibility that there is some sort of aggrement between global corporations to keep certain things from changing. But that's just buisness, way to keep cash flowing and not some mistic organization.

All kinds of idiots can have all kinds of conspiracy theories. I think its stupid and crap, but I respect their right to have those little ideas and fantasies

Illuminati changed name to "Club of Rome" a long time ago. They have the exact same policies as the illuminati manifest states. And their plan is more or less the same. To unite the world under one.

And it's a known fact for the last 300 years that stuff that is public is not rumored so much about, they also (almost admitted) to have created global warming.

Otherwise, give me a organisation with a more impressive memberlist. THE CLUB OF ROME - Full Members

I don't believe that 2012-BS but I believe that they killed Michael Jackson, 2Pac and Biggie Smalls (and a few others). I also believe they control the music industry.
Thats bullshit. They would have no reason too. And I know the music industry, it's getting more and more out of control anyway.

The 2012 doomsday scenario sounds reasonable.
The destruction only comes when there is some sort of planetary alignment.

It's just like how our moon determines the wave patterns and so forth, so some planetary alignment that the Mayans predicted can be destructive. We'll just never know.

They are still exist! Why so less views about that serious topic? Here is a link watch all parts and WAKE UP.

[video=youtube;c7ipWYLdiag]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c7ipWYLdiag&feature=related[/video]

Yeah they exist and i they are working on a evil plan to take over the entire world economy but theyr plan is not completed yet, this is how the plan looks like right now.

Step 1: Steal underwear
Step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

They will take over the world economy once they finish that evil plan!!!!! :w00t:

Well, its difficult to say if the 1776 bavarian illuminati is the one that has survived into the modern day but what we cannot deny is that most presidents atleast in the USA have been Freemasons or members of the Skull and Bones society, Albert Pike; a 33 degree freemason said in he's book Morals and Dogmas clearly that at the last levels of Freemasonry Lucifer is worshiped. Anyway what is easy to appreciate is the influence of Ancient Religions, satanism and Freemasonry in the music industry, that is undeniable. Certainly we can state that the USA government, the Uk government, the Vatican and the UN are infiltrated with pagan philosophies and luciferianism at its best. Is There a plot behind this philosophies? look at the back of the dollar bill and at dozens of speeches in where the most powerfull people call for a NWO.

yeah they exist and i they are working on a evil plan to take over the entire world economy but theyr plan is not completed yet, this is how the plan looks like right now.

Step 1: Steal underwear
step 2: ???
Step 3: Profit

they will take over the world economy once they finish that evil plan!!!!! :w00t:

o lord you are so fucking funny :d

not

I cud totally see that *not* coming, troll fail :s

Ontopic: I think there are many secret societys, but as theyr name says r they secret, so well never know ;D

Sure there are secret societies, but the Illuminati does not exist, who knows maybe there's a group or club that calls themselves "Illuminati", but there is no group such as the one you suggest, where they are the ones pulling the strings of world leaders. That's preposterous. The Illuminati DID EXIST for a short time, however they were abolished soon. Let's forget the fact that there's no evidence to support this claim, the amount of organization, activity, and day-to-day management of such an organization which supposedly controls "most of the world", is simply too much for any one group, no matter how large or professional, to handle. Not to mention the careful planning of carrying out hundreds of actions simultaneously in dozens if not hundreds of countries, AND the planning to carry out their plans undetected, AND then they would have to plan how to keep every aspect of their being and of their history a complete secret, which would amount to hundreds of tons of papers daily if not hourly. It's simply impossible, there is NO WAY that such a group would be plan, organize, and execute everything on such a massive and colossal scale for hundreds of years without a trace of evidence being found. Just think how much work it is to run even the tiniest country, now imagine that multiplied by a hundred, and then you would have to synchronize the actions of dozens of countries. Bah, I'm just ranting now...I hope you see my point though.

Last edited:
Back