• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Illusion] Mapping Corner

Go to the folder data/npc
Then copy any example there and change its file name, looktype, etc.
Then open your map editor > file > import > import monsters/npc and search for its file and hes on your npc list.

Thats just for looks, for scripts you will have to do something else but I think you wont need it now.

Go to the folder data/npc
Then copy any example there and change its file name, looktype, etc.
Then open your map editor > file > import > import monsters/npc and search for its file and hes on your npc list.

Thats just for looks, for scripts you will have to do something else but I think you wont need it now.

Did this, but no npc showed up... ;o

You may need to reopen the Creature pallete for it to show. It doesnt refresh itself.

creatures.xml

XML:
<creature name="Illusion" type="npc" looktype="145" lookhead="95" lookbody="95" looklegs="94" lookfeet="94"/>

illusion and I love your mapping kacperciu You may say so in our model for mapping what are you doing in a RME this story

Back