• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illusion - the revival!

Zatjin

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
Hi,

If you have played the Illusion server, then join me on the journey!

Background information:
The Illusion server is in my opinion the best 7.6 server I've ever played. Hours and hours of fun and enjoyment was spent on these servers. It was a teleport map, however it was a well planned out map with a lot of fun functions and new functions at the time.

I plan to "revive" this server, it'll be 7.72, however I'll be making major map overhauls.
If you have any idea to make this more desirable for you, don't hesitate to ask.
However I will probably do what I am capable of, I can't cater everyone either.

What I am asking though, is it desirable? Would you play it?
Thank you for your time.

Last edited:
I wouldn't have the time to play again, but I'd love to see it remade. That is, if this is the server I remember playing long ago. :)

The community was great back then. Bring it back!

Good luck.

I wouldn't have the time to play again, but I'd love to see it remade. That is, if this is the server I remember playing long ago. :)

The community was great back then. Bring it back!

Good luck.
I hope we think of the same one. I have a server, thanks to my good friend @Extrodus and I am currently in the process of fixing the map since the old map was kind of boring and dull.
I hope you get the time to play the server.

-----

2 questions.
Would you like rates or a static experience rate?

To follow up that, what would you like to be?

Last edited:
Nice to see you bro especially with an awesome project.

Anything you need let me know and I'll try my best to help.

Cheers

Nice to see you bro especially with an awesome project.

Anything you need let me know and I'll try my best to help.

Cheers
I'll actually take you up on that!
PM me your skype or something and we can talk! :)

Awesome to see you as well!

Back