• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Selling Illusion's Mapping Service

Illusion

Legend
Reaction score
Greetings my fellow Otlanders!

Today I’ll be offering my services as a mapper. I don’t want to be in any project & I need some money since summer is coming up & I could use some more money for that.. Please read the following agreements before you decide whether to work with me or not.

Agreements:

The following agreements have to be followed in order to get your request approved and proceed. In case you do not follow these agreements you will be rejected.

-Payment only goes trough PayPal.
-I do not work for anyone who isn’t seen as trustable.
-Money always goes first, after I received the money I’ll send you the map in any way you like. (Msn, Otland, etc.)
-We will discuss the payment, if we can’t come up with a price we both agree with, there won’t be a deal.
-I also sell some older works, not all tho. PM me if interested in any of those.
-I will not copy anyone else’s work or release any premium content.
- New:1 piece at the time, don't ask for 20 different pieces.

My experience:

I have been mapping for several years now, I'm not certain of how many years, I’d say around 3 years.
Click Here to check out some of my work.

Fill in:

Giving more specific wishes will give you a better result. Giving me a shape will defiantly help out.

-What do you want me to map?:
-What monsters?:
-What size? (Sqm by Sqm):
-What style?(spammed, normal, clean):
-Any special wishes? (could be anything; special decoration/detail)
-What you are willing to pay for it?:
(for now I’ll just do it this way, maybe I'll add standard prices later)

Thanks for reading!

Regards,
Illusion.

*Credits to Siramix for the thread.

Last edited:
This service is recommended, his pieces are great, and I'm sure he won't charge you hell load of money.

You should make it a flat rate of like $0.01 a sqm. So for 100x100 you'd make $100. I think thats extremely fair pricing tbh. 50x50 would still give you $25. I would use the service if i was working on a server.

for a piece thats 100x100it would be 10000 sq which 10000x0.01=100. 50x50=2500///2500x0.01=25

Recommended as a trustworthy and reliable mapper! :>

Back