• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Illusions] Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I look at the work other mappers have done in the past.. I don't really get instantly inspired.

For some reason when I look at your thread, I always feel the urge to immediately open RME and play around.

Keep up the good work! I like it!

When I look at the work other mappers have done in the past.. I don't really get instantly inspired.

For some reason when I look at your thread, I always feel the urge to immediately open RME and play around.

Keep up the good work! I like it!

hehe. tyx for ur comment, I really apprieciate such comments. =)
tomorrow ill show some more!

well I can't comment anything on this piece since alot of the things here are undone, so it's hard to know if you're missing details in an area cuz u might not be done...

I kinda like it, somehow... But I hate that green "Border" looks like a pipe >_>

I'm not sure, but I think that I've seen a very familiar piece somewhere else. Maybe from Darklord, I don't know.

naaa i think is one from neon xD

havent seen your name here for a while... kinda missed it <3
@map, looks cool!!

look's awesome!
makes more sense that the ship got racked, than that you get left on some random island...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back