• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Illusions] Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
23tkdg.png

Last edited:
Hate that roof so much. But the rest is kinda nice.

Dont like it, the roof looks horrible, maybe it will look better when uve done the nature around the house, cause every building looks 10x better when the surrounding nature is done.

It's nice but to fill out the whole work to make it look better, try to map a whole picture instead of just a building and not the nature around. It makes big different if the whole picture is mapped.

Otherwise, great mapping.

i think all bad comments is just people saying:
aff hes better then me and i hate that..

well mi opinion you'r a great mapper
better then much ive seen love how you map :)
keep it up :)

exxxxxxxxxxxxxxxelent work, as always!
waiting4more (a)

Regards, Radeon

I thought it was an Ethan idea, anyway I kinda like it but the little boat looks weird there.

I thought it was an Ethan idea, anyway I kinda like it but the little boat looks weird there.

Ah well, then the credits go to ethan. Just came up with the idea while looking through The Tixania Map. xdd

Some new: Turned out totally different:
30i7uoj.png

You suppose to click on the statue, and become that vocation. for now added tps. xd

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back