• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Illusions] Mapping Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
make a vid. where you map it in 30 sec. I dont think you are able to do that.(without speed up)

topic:
It's a good cave. just create something bigger now.

Y, Ill prob. show another (bigger) part this evening. :3

edit:

Here ya go:

(Part beneath the otherz I posted b4 today)

Now, Im out chilling with some homies. Ciaoz =3

Last edited:
I like that cave, tho I would remove the dead plant to the left :)

I actually dislike the stones indoor and inside houses, houses should be clean. Maybe a few stones in the shop but not much!

And why so OVER-detailed caverns? I dont get it why guys make details IN the earth, to be more realistic it should be nothing except earth!
Should be like Diablo with black outside hehe. No but you get my point, focus more on the walkable cave.

Well, i actually like RL as it is >.< But keep going and good luck.

(do not concinering this as a flame).

Looks alright I guess, but the red borders in the middle of it look strange to be honest, maybe try using a red mountain with a mountain doorway instead?

First picture with ma own locaaal!
Big thanks to knatte1!
all rep him pl0x. :3

Last edited:

First picture with ma own locaaal!(the only 1 atm, since I still dont know how to edit the coords in sqlite expert..)

Big thanks to knatte1!
all rep him pl0x. :3

I like the temple :) I can show you later today in msn;)

I noticed you said you were trying to be original, why not create a new map from nothing instead of copying an existing map and modifying it?

I noticed you said you were trying to be original, why not create a new map from nothing instead of copying an existing map and modifying it?

?...

This is my old thread, I alrdy requested it to be closed. If u got anything to say, do It at ma new thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back