• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Illyrium] Boredom accomplish everything.

I don't get something why don't you fill it out with snow on the screen?

And on that newest teaser screen, it looks beautiful till the screen is small o,0 but when the tiles change they attr to 57x55 it won't look that good.
Well Memyself always plays non-stretched.
But No map looks as good Stretched as it does Non-stretched.
Just a fact we gotta map by.

Awesome work.
Wonderful loved it so much
Thank you both ^_^

I'm still in! I have issues I have to take care of so won't come online for quite some time, maybe a half a year :S Anyway that looks awesome, now finish it :D
Thxmate. Well then Im counting you in still. Since we always suspected you to "get back" ^_^

I don't get something why don't you fill it out with snow on the screen?

Ah and I forgot, well MY reason why I do like this - is that I can easily see and seperate diffrent things, sure Remere's Mapeditor have a Walkable Tiles feature which displays, but I dun wanna rush into grounds. Since the grounds for me - get its shape from what's ontop it. if I made a campfire, then I know for later that I'll do dirt there, but as long as i'm not done with the detailing on whole area, I wont add ground.

Back
Top Bottom