• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illyrium disbanding.

Demon Eldorath

Memento Mori
Reaction score
Oh Geez.. Where to start.

As many of you fellow OpenTibia geeks know I recently became a dad - if I ever even slightly was somekind of Leader material it's defenitly gone now aswell as the time I was able to waste earlier.

There's soo much to talk about regarding Illyrium and I wont bring anything up here Just that I'd sincerely thank:
Macedoon, zniC(nipronz), Neon, Randiel and Remere.

And I'd also want to announce that Me and Neon will be joining Talaturens Project and I'll hopefully get Macedoon aswell parttime.

--
During these three years of Illyrium/Amoria making I've obtained loads of PMs/Messages/Emails from fellow players of OT's who've been waiting for the Illyrium opening for aaaaaa loooooonnggg time But I'm sorry - and I promise you that We'll bring out sexy mappings to Talaturens Project for you to experience someday.

-Kind and sincere Regards Father Demon.​

Demon what the fuck?!

Now I feel like I own the longer alive project :D. Anyway life is more important even though tfr is pretty inactive cuz of school.

@Neon; You can still be a dad but I doubt he is.

This is my second try of quitting... Dads asleep, moms asleep, so I can use my comp a bit :p.. I hope I won't come back this time and it's sad to hear that Illyrium is disbanded (stupid me for being unavailabe all the time :( ) Of course all my mappings go to you, Niklas.. Have fun with Talaturen's project and hope to speak to you soon on msn.

Kind regards, Martin

Back