• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Illyrium - Felulosa

luvinabottle

Banned User
Reaction score
Felulosa

2j3ipw4.png

2m4qa3b.png

2m84275.png

27y1ieb.png

9ld545.png

28gqs29.png

29zrfw1.png

Best regards,

Could you please sometime try map clean and simple? It's always overdetailed, that's what makes your maps bad in my opinion.

Could you please sometime try map clean and simple? It's always overdetailed, that's what makes your maps bad in my opinion.
It's not that overdetailed... compared to other mappers. The walkways are walkable; although you could ease down a little on the other stuff I suppose.

It's not that overdetailed... compared to other mappers. The walkways are walkable; although you could ease down a little on the other stuff I suppose.
Do you think it's looking simple and clean? :blink:

Also where did I say anything about it not being walkable?

@greyshade
Where did he say something about clean and simple?
Owh, that't right.
He didn't:O

He said it's not that overdetailed there's a difference.

Also about the walkable stuff. He only said that to make a point. Not to proof you wrong.

Anyways, greyshade, I don't agree with you fully. There is a bit too much detail, yes. But it fits the town since it's a jungle themed town..

Owh, and btw.
It's looks awesome :)

Overdetailed aka Realistic. np

well usually you put the bridge sticks in the way the will support as less as less weigh as possible and be as short as possible... usually flowers need a bit more of earth to grow good more the big ones not in bridges, even if they would have earth they would need a bit more... grass usually grows at sun in places with earth not in places where sun.

The floor at depot got way to many stones to be a second floor, i mean its a very visited place i dont think there should be many stones because people ussually like clean places

and i could continue
I think its overdetailed too but its ur way of mapping, i would suggest cleaning a bit the bridge of the nature

Back