• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster IM A LONELY HOST (100mb up/down)

OZiRY

Reaction score
Hoster looking for team!

I'm currently looking for server to host (it should be ready for launch).
Anyway I do not want to host any war-servers, so please do not bother with posting if you just want that.

So basiclly just post what kind of server you got here or PM me and I'll add you to my MSN-list!

Server info:
Ubuntu 10.04 server edition (Linux)
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core Processor 6000+
3 GHz
4 GB of RAM
The server is located in Sweden
1213169131.png

Edit: I know the basics about everything related to OT so there will be no problem adding new scripts/content etc. during the time that the server is online

Last edited:
Hoster looking for team!

I'm currently looking for server to host (it should be ready for launch).
Anyway I do not want to host any war-servers, so please do not bother with posting if you just want that.

So basiclly just post what kind of server you got here or PM me and I'll add you to my MSN-list!

Server info:
Ubuntu 10.04 server edition (Linux)
AMD Athlon 64 Dual Core Processor 6000+
3 GHz
4 GB of RAM
The server is located in Sweden
1213169131.png

Edit: I know the basics about everything related to OT so there will be no problem adding new scripts/content etc. during the time that the server is online

Yeah umm... What you should have done is put a hosting tag on this... and say that you are looking for a server to host. :p

It would be very helpful if you could PM me with some details about your server before I add you
Sorry if I sound rude or something I'm just trying to make this easier

None?
When I was active alot of people needed help with hosting :p I guess it's not that hard to find these days.

Back