• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper I'm a mapper looking for a job (free)

Hamsy

Reaction score
Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking to work as a mapper; I've been mapping for more than 7 years starting in tibia 8.0; I consider myself a competent mapper.

I am looking to start again, by doing small jobs and increase the intensity and difficulty of the works, I map for free.
I currently don't have anything mapped yet, but I'm willing to prove myself, so If you have a challenge, please tell me and ill map it.

Thanks to all,

Hamsy ;D

If you've been mapping so long, why are you just now joining OTLand? 😅

If you've been mapping so long, why are you just now joining OTLand? 😅

I've always been a member of Spanish Ot Forums since I am from Spain, I was a moderator in TibiaFusion, member of OTfusion, Othispano and Blacktibia. Currently all of them are either dead or closed down.

I've mapped something fast :D
Post automatically merged:

I've always been a member of Spanish Ot Forums since I am from Spain, I was a moderator in TibiaFusion, member of OTfusion, Othispano and Blacktibia. Currently all of them are either dead or closed down. So the only forum that is still active is either Otland or the brazilian forums, so here I am.

I've mapped something fast :D

Attachments

What does that have to do with his competence? Stupid comment.

I believe he is just asking out of curiosity, why would I've spent so many years in the ot scene and then appear here out of nowhere.

What does that have to do with his competence? Stupid comment.

It's a perfectly valid question, because it's a suspicious circumstance. Like something maybe a banned scammer would try on a new account over a proxy/VPN.

It's almost as suspicious as a brand new user, with a privated account, named after an ancient Tibia utility who's rude to people who have even a passing sense of curiosity and inquiry. 😇 But I certainly wouldn't make any accusations of anyone.

It's a perfectly valid question, because it's a suspicious circumstance. Like something maybe a banned scammer would try on a new account over a proxy/VPN.

It's almost as suspicious as a brand new user, with a privated account, named after an ancient Tibia utility who's rude to people who have even a passing sense of curiosity and inquiry. 😇 But I certainly wouldn't make any accusations of anyone.

I agree, it might seem suspicious.
Also note that I am offering my services for free, and that won't change, I just need something to occupy myself.

For the people who doesn't know, Spain is currently quarantined, we cannot go out of our homes unless for grocery shopping or going to the pharmacy/hospital, since Coronavirus has arrived here pretty hard. They've told us that the quarantine is expected to last for 2 weeks, but everyone knows it is not true, this is going for 2 months at least. This is why I am here, I am looking for something to do, I got tired of playing games all day and doing something productive and creative might make me spend the days a little bit better.

Also; I've mapped a small boat in a port :d

Attachments

Hello Everyone,

I am currently looking to work as a mapper; I've been mapping for more than 7 years starting in tibia 8.0; I consider myself a competent mapper.

I am looking to start again, by doing small jobs and increase the intensity and difficulty of the works, I map for free.
I currently don't have anything mapped yet, but I'm willing to prove myself, so If you have a challenge, please tell me and ill map it.

Thanks to all,

Hamsy ;D

Im looking mapper to copy (from youtube) some small boss room

I really like that small house! Can you make more stand-alone houses that we can use?

Back