• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm a red skull trap victim

damianek113092

Reaction score
this morning I was playing and I saw a player with a white skull and I attacked him. However, whilst I was using a spell exori gran to fight him three other charterers logged in and I killed them, their names were Biellzerhaa, Biielzerhaa and Bielzerha. I am adding two links to the screenshot of my character Zapodaj.Net - Darmowy hosting zdjęć i obrazków bez rejestracji! - 4403cf226b6da.bmp and ssa from my character in a game Zapodaj.Net - Darmowy hosting zdjęć i obrazków bez rejestracji! - fc03ed8ce377a.bmp and rules are saing this Using multiple characters to make someone get a black/red skull.
Using multiple characters to organize a combo attack on a player. SO pleas delete them account also please check my account i bought 700 point by paypall and i lost my eq if the ssa are not working check my characters on website Character: Mr Nightmare - ShadowCores I'm really sad and please do it something with this before more players will lose eq and hard job

Yes but the tutors are not interested to what happened to me and I will get my items back. What these people did to me, now they will change IP address and play again and more players will loose equipment like me. I suggest to change PVP level from 8 to 50.

Why should they give back you your eq when you died in a PK. The only thing that is gonna happend is that these chars might be banned. Nothing else.

You wont get any of your items back, but we can however punish the ones who did this to you. And just to notify you, the tutors are not authorized do to so. The only thing you can do is to wait for a gamemaster to reply here. Now please, stop the spamming in PM and help-channel. Thanks!

Yes but the tutors are not interested to what happened to me and I will get my items back. What these people did to me, now they will change IP address and play again and more players will loose equipment like me. I suggest to change PVP level from 8 to 50.
So tired about this: as i told for about 20 times: all you can do when you get trapped and forced to red skull is to report who made to you this, Tutor's can just give you the tools in this case: the forum and the advice to take some proof's too.
So let's stop with message's like "Tutor's dont care".
As Siramix said you won't get any item's back why? for some simply reson's:
the first one is that we can't be sure on what items you actually had with you.
you went into the trap, no one forced you to jump in.
It's not a Server/Staff fault.
The only thing that maybe done is to ban who tricked you.
Best regards.

i wasn't in a trap manowar thats happend oposite m-shop

- - - Updated - - -

​AND WHAT ABOUT CHANGE PVP LVL SHOULD BE THAT WILL BE MUCH DIFICULT TO GET RS

- - - Updated - - -

THE SHOULD HAVE BANNED ACCOUNT BECAOUSE YOU CANT USE MC CLIENT IS WRITTEN IN RULES AND IF GOD HANI HAVE TIME CAN CHECK LOG AND I AM SURE THAT WAS THE SAME IP ADREES

Last edited:
Hi i take redskull cause my iq is below 50 lets go cry on forum cause of my own stupidity.

Thank you for the report, we have deleted the players responsible for it. As I told you in-game, we will not be able to return any items to you.

Back