• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm abit disappointed..

KikiCo

Frequent Donator
Reaction score
Today I looked in my band account and realized after paying bills and doing everything I wanted to do.. that i had an extra 75$ for the hell of it and I wanted to log in to this forum and see if any new servers opened up and donate to if i founded them interested.. yet theres nothin good Nor even new.. Come on guys Step it up and someone open a Boss Server!

The fact that you even considered spending your extra $75 on an OpenTibia server disappoints me.

This thread is disappointing altogether. <_<

The fact that you even considered spending your extra $75 on an OpenTibia server disappoints me.

This thread is disappointing altogether. <_<

The fact that Tibia was one of the biggest things up until about two years ago dissapoints me, and the fact that people don't want to put in effort/money to make it better because everyone is too fucking stingey...

Oh, yeah, I'm sure giving a bunch of 12 year old kids money will make things a lot better... It won't enable them to continue on their current path at all, nope. :rolleyes:

Who says that it's all 12 year old kids? Shit I've known a 14 year old kid who ran a great server till it died! It more or less depends on if the server is actually well built or just shit tossed in left and right, maybe that's how you see all server's these days but if you look a little deeper you'll see it isn't just that.

Who says that it's all 12 year old kids? Shit I've known a 14 year old kid who ran a great server till it died! It more or less depends on if the server is actually well built or just shit tossed in left and right, maybe that's how you see all server's these days but if you look a little deeper you'll see it isn't just that.

Oh, but it is just that. Why would OpenTibia be dying if it wasn't?

You're right, though. Not every server out there is downloaded and put up for money, but most are.

Last edited:
I lol'd. Seriously though, most servers are either 99999999999999999999999999999999999X KUSTIM EEVOH MAPZZZZZZZZZ or 8.6 RL map, but don't bot plx.

Oh, but it is just that. Why would OpenTibia be dieing if it wasn't?

You're right, though. Not every server out there is downloaded and put up for money, but most are.

It is dying, because people are lazy and too stingey.

It is dying, because people are lazy and too stingey.

Are you implying people are "greedy" because they host servers for money? Or that people aren't giving enough money to support OT? It seems as though you're arguing the latter, and I could not disagree more. And how can you expect kids to give more money? I suppose if child labor was legal... Do you also encourage kids to steal their parents credit cards and donate? That is a great idea. :w00t:

Are you implying people are "greedy" because they host servers for money? Or that people aren't giving enough money to support OT? It seems as though you're arguing the latter, and I could not disagree more. And how can you expect kids to give more money? I suppose if child labor was legal... Do you also encourage kids to steal their parents credit cards and donate? That is a great idea. :w00t:

Don't be putting words in my mouth, usually kids go out and do chores or mow people's lawns, but now all they do is yes, steal from their parents, people working on a server can't support it all on their own, thus they make donations, but they fail to see that there should be purchases for items and donations, sure items will win and nobody will really donate since they don't get anything, but for items it shouldn't be considered "Donating"

Alittle donation here and there for the effort put into some of these servers is fun and worth giving.. If you have a problem with it.. Get off my post and go bother someone else? It's simply my money and you can mind your own business.

Alittle donation here and there for the effort put into some of these servers is fun and worth giving.. If you have a problem with it.. Get off my post and go bother someone else? It's simply my money and you can mind your own business.

+1 Completely agree. My initial post was merely trolling and meant to get a laugh or two. If it is your money, do with it as you please. ^_^

Take your fail trolling somewhere else then. It's unnecessary and abit immature.

I made this thread to spice up the OT making.. Due to NO donations all these "12 year old hosts" believe that to actually make any donations off of what they do.. they open RL Projects. It's so freaken annoying.

Take your fail trolling somewhere else then. It's unnecessary and abit immature.

I made this thread to spice up the OT making.. Due to NO donations all these "12 year old hosts" believe that to actually make any donations off of what they do.. they open RL Projects. It's so freaken annoying.

As you are entitled to spend your money wherever you please, I am allowed to post wherever I please. Don't tell me what to do and I won't tell you what to do.

By the way, if you have $75 to waste, may I suggest donating it to a person on OTLand who has been building a Minecraft map based on the Tibia map? He stated before he needs additional RAM (server improvements) to handle it. It can be found here: http://otland.net/f21/tibia-remade-minecraft-project-185388/.

It takes no skill whatsoever to entertain people with minecraft, You can log into a Blank map and manage to be entertained for hours.. Tibia takes time and effort therefore i'll be putting any extra penny i have into Any server that manages to keep my interest for more then 30 minutes.

BUTTT don't get me wrong.. I have an INSANE amount of respect for those doing it.
It's sick as hell

Last edited:
Why people in OTS so negative there are cool projects too stop slacking and QQ go make something

Today I looked in my band account and realized after paying bills and doing everything I wanted to do.. that i had an extra 75$ for the hell of it and I wanted to log in to this forum and see if any new servers opened up and donate to if i founded them interested.. yet theres nothin good Nor even new.. Come on guys Step it up and someone open a Boss Server!

Save it.

Back