• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm back! I think. Sorta. Maybe. But here's my new thread~

Thank you so much everyone, I'm feeling the love <3

So here's another drop from me!
Finished up something I started working on a while ago, and with the new graphics, I'm totally in love with the entrance to this different dimension!
Ed1dhOo.png

(Also added to the first post, and will continue to do so :p)

Love it! Are you open to a little criticism?

@iMadison I like that passage between the mountains, with some sort of "fake" multi floor feeling. Combining the thick and thin grass border adds to that feeling. Maybe the right-hand side would be more convincing if you couldn't walk under the mountain though? Perhaps some rocks next to the mountain wall which would make those square unwalkable (+ widen the entrance to compensate)?

@iMadison I like that passage between the mountains, with some sort of "fake" multi floor feeling. Combining the thick and thin grass border adds to that feeling. Maybe the right-hand side would be more convincing if you couldn't walk under the mountain though? Perhaps some rocks next to the mountain wall which would make those square unwalkable (+ widen the entrance to compensate)?

There actually already are things in place to block people from walking through :p
I always focus on making my work playable and make sure the Pathing makes sense!
Thank you though!

Of course! I love hearing the good, the bad, and the ugly! Only helps me learn =]

A little update! Some nature walk!..thing!....I guess!.... hahah.

xeYI6RB.png

unknown.png

I'm not sure if it intentional but the stream looks a little too "perfectly straight" to be made by nature :)

But honestly, its just nit-picking. It looks fantastic.

Last edited:
I am jealous, amazing forest and desert. So few people make winter themed landscapes, maybe you could try it when u are up to.

I am jealous, amazing forest and desert. So few people make winter themed landscapes, maybe you could try it when u are up to.

Will do!!! Never actually gave a snow area a good try yet, to be honest. I don't know why... But i'll get on it sooner than later!

But for now...some Ruins for Archlight!!! Been asked to revamp a quest and here's a few parts of the entrance to a huge quest (that's coming soon! Get some hype in the chat!!!)!

p5DecxG.png

Z3NVoyd.png

oDwxAaR.png

fhwSZR7.png

wow, amazing!! :)
Will do!!! Never actually gave a snow area a good try yet, to be honest. I don't know why... But i'll get on it sooner than later!

But for now...some Ruins for Archlight!!! Been asked to revamp a quest and here's a few parts of the entrance to a huge quest (that's coming soon! Get some hype in the chat!!!)!

p5DecxG.png

Z3NVoyd.png

oDwxAaR.png

fhwSZR7.png

Your maps are lovely, I can't stop checking out the details on the ruins/grass levels ;o

i think the first 2 pics are ok, i more like the others. espacially the way you Combine nature, common ruin sprites and some new sprites. and the green Spikes give a Special look to it. and in my opinion you put too much grass sprites (i mean grass sprites, not nature grass Ground), but it depends on taste how you rate it. cheers

Back