• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im back, Lets create some codes....

josejunior23

read&read&read
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi OTland!
wow its been a long time i dont come here or do any code related to opentibia!

crazy how life can change uh?
I have my own company now, my wife my house and alot of free time,
So i will see what interest me most here and will try to do some stuff related to opentibia.
Maybe join a good team, maybe make some "advanced" system for otland :)

I'm glad otland is still alive! hopefully i will stay for good time.

Hey! You probably don't know me (I'm new) but welcome back!

If I may ask, like, who are you?
He is josejunior23, no need to thank me. :D

As I can see you joined at 7th Sep 2015 and he was hardly active since 2013. I think u just missed him.
700 messages on his account sounds like he's not a newcommer... but... he could just shitposting a lot like me now with this post (ofc this is also forming community somehow).

Anyway @josejunior23, please reveal some secrets about your ots/otland background. I think I missed you too. ;)

If I may ask, like, who are you?
im just another otlander :)

here a code a made a looong time ago:
and many others which isnt on otland :L like "advanced pet system by josejunior23"
when i stopped, otserv was so limited, but thanks to the way tibia is now...we can create so many unique things...

What are you interested in building? I laid out a rough draft of my server idea here recently.

im just another otlander :)

here a code a made a looong time ago:
and many others which isnt on otland :L like "advanced pet system by josejunior23"
when i stopped, otserv was so limited, but thanks to the way tibia is now...we can create so many unique things...
I see, I didnt mean to sound offensive or something, I just never saw your name anywhere and you created post like you were known or so.

I see, I didnt mean to sound offensive or something, I just never saw your name anywhere and you created post like you were known or so.
Seems like the guy were known before, he did a lottery for older members before:

You can stalk him a bit and you will see that he was a known scripter before o.o

Thank you all for the lovely comments!!
happy to see otland is still going :)

Ive already joined a project which is tfs 1.3 and otc, which is perfect as i need my coding rhythm back.
I will be helping everyone i can with lua codes and some awesome otc interfaces.

as some ppl know, i dont like making basic scripts...so be patient and we shall see some nice stuff comming :)

Back