• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm Back :P

Strohmberg

I'm Kodis!!!!
Reaction score
Haha i just got hacked today on Kodis and my Email so i created a new Name ;)
Say welcome back Strohmberg :D

You do want to be respected in your Sherlock Holmes thread, but you don't care if other people want the same treat?

Dude, firstly, It's not a Sherlock Holmes thread and what in the bloody hell does respect got to do with any of this?

Secondly, It's not the same thing, why bothering making a new thread about X's comeback with a new nickname?
What if everyone made this kind of threads?
My thread is about my power and this is about the user Strohmberg's comeback with a new account.

Last edited:
Both cry, also no shit sherlock, you are just a kid with no life. Go get a job and study and get a girlfriend. Get sunlight.

I hope if you can give Talaturen some info about your old account, he maybe gives new account infomation, ask him and he will see what he can do.

Dude, firstly, It's not a Sherlock Holmes thread and what in the bloody hell does respect got to do with any of this?

Secondly, It's not the same thing, why bothering making a new thread about X's comeback with a new nickname?
What if everyone made this kind of threads?
My thread is about my power and this is about the user Strohmberg's comeback with a new account.

Why wouldn't he bother?
It's good that he tells us that he has a new user instead of just being quiet so we all think hes dead or something.

You do want to be respected in your Sherlock Holmes thread, but you don't care if other people want the same treat?

SHERLOCK HOLMES !! OMFG !!! HAHAHAH...you are truly my idol, Archez :D geez, you pwnd his ass there, haha :p

Anyway,

Welcome back? I guess :thumbup:

SHERLOCK HOLMES !! OMFG !!! HAHAHAH...you are truly my idol, Archez :D geez, you pwnd his ass there, haha :p

Anyway,

Welcome back? I guess :thumbup:

Liemannen, can you please elucidate to us how Archez "pwnd my ass"?
It would make my life more happier and maybe yours to. :)

Liemannen, can you please elucidate to us how Archez "pwnd my ass"?
It would make my life more happier and maybe yours to. :)

Hahah :p And wtf, everyone think my name is "Lie", I'm not the damn devil.

LIMANNEN ! There's a difference.

Anyways, I think I have the right to say what I want to say to Archez without you intervening.

Hahah :p And wtf, everyone think my name is "Lie", I'm not the damn devil.

LIMANNEN ! There's a difference.

Anyways, I think I have the right to say what I want to say to Archez without you intervening.

I first want to tell you that I am sorry that I spelled your nickname wrong, so, sorry Limannen. :)

Secondly, yes, I think that you have the right to say whatever you want to say. What you should know is that you also need to stand for what you say. So please, explain to me why I got so "pwned".

I sense e-rage and tears.

anas92 Otland Up five!.........Niiiiiiiiiiiiiiice!

Back