• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

im buying kk's

IMac

entrepreneur
Reaction score
im just started and im trying to pg asap so im in need of some kks. im looking to buy around 10kk-15kk but i wont go first since im using real currency. we can trade in small amounts first im paying with verified paypal. post offers.. also il buy some RP eq addons/mounts if the price is right

im just started and im trying to pg asap so im in need of some kks. im looking to buy around 10kk-15kk but i wont go first since im using real currency. we can trade in small amounts first im paying with verified paypal. post offers.. also il buy some RP eq addons/mounts if the price is right
I got elite draken helmet, divine plate, yalahari legs, prismatic boots, thornspitter and koshei's amulet. How much £ do u pay for it?

Back