• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm creating a Tibia STAR WARS

chupaescadatri

Banned User
Reaction score
I have been doing a Tibia Star Wars project for a while, I will show some images

star1.jpg
star2.jpg
star3.jpg
star4.jpg
star5.jpg
star6.jpg

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/TibiaStarWars/

looks nice, may I ask you how the game is planned to be played?
I mean, what's your idea how you would play it? :p

Will have to wait for a video for that :p.

People are usually pretty bad at explaining how games are going to be when you play them :p

Will have to wait for a video for that :p.

People are usually pretty bad at explaining how games are going to be when you play them :p
The most similar Tibia possible, buy spells, change class, Jedi Sith, promotion Jedi Master and the like, in the same operation of tibia, without inventing much, because I want something that anyone who has played tibia, can play this
But of course, spells, map all related to star wars

Just when you think you've seen it all someone always brings something new to the table. I've seen servers based on TV shows, animes, history, other games, and now Star Wars hahaha.
Doesn't seem like Star Wars would have enough content to make a server though. You would have to use Star Wars as foundation and build from it.

Just when you think you've seen it all someone always brings something new to the table. I've seen servers based on TV shows, animes, history, other games, and now Star Wars hahaha.
Doesn't seem like Star Wars would have enough content to make a server though. You would have to use Star Wars as foundation and build from it.

Star Wars is a HUGE universe, you could easily make a server larger than CIP's tibia with star wars lore and universe.

Our story was more than idiotic I read, sorry, but the universe of Star Wars is gigantic, it is one of the largest universes ever created, there is a search for it, there are practically no limits.
There are Hqs, movies and parallel universe games of as much as you can, you're totally out of the star wars

Star Wars is a HUGE universe, you could easily make a server larger than CIP's tibia with star wars lore and universe.

I have been doing a Tibia Star Wars project for a while, I will show some images

star1.jpg
star2.jpg
star3.jpg
star4.jpg
star5.jpg
star6.jpg

Facebook Page:

https://www.facebook.com/TibiaStarWars/
Loops dope.. I expect to be able to lightsaber duel someone xD Make some sick ass force powers.

Pls do the universe justice, i'm a big nerd of Star Wars.

if you need ideas or actual story lines HMU XD

PS:R2D2 looks fucking ginormous XD hes bigger than a storm trooper
PPS: Fix crop sizes in dat editor haha

Loops dope.. I expect to be able to lightsaber duel someone xD Make some sick ass force powers.

Pls do the universe justice, i'm a big nerd of Star Wars.

if you need ideas or actual story lines HMU XD

PS:R2D2 looks fucking ginormous XD hes bigger than a storm trooper
PPS: Fix crop sizes in dat editor haha
In fact size is to be possible for a round object.
Notice the Tibia that you can put on a viking helmet on the person's side is the size of the character, it's person's head size factor or the wrong size butterfly item.
in tibia is normal

In fact size is to be possible for a round object.
Notice the Tibia that you can put on a viking helmet on the person's side is the size of the character, it's person's head size factor or the wrong size butterfly item.
in tibia is normal
ye no I understand you have to sacrifice reality to fit into tibia sprites for detail xD I was just pointing out cause it just looks funny cause hes so big..

Is he a summon? an outfit? a monster?

Need Serv Details plx

ye no I understand you have to sacrifice reality to fit into tibia sprites for detail xD I was just pointing out cause it just looks funny cause hes so big..

Is he a summon? an outfit? a monster?

Need Serv Details plx
r2d2 is NPC
You can choose whether you will be a Jedi or a Sith,
And it will not be a simple choice, to be a sith you really will have to be an evil guy in the game, and be a Jedi a good guy in the game.
Powers that they possess in the film.
Some planets, quests for the beta.
But for the official launch, I want an extremely large star wars universe.

r2d2 is NPC
You can choose whether you will be a Jedi or a Sith,
And it will not be a simple choice, to be a sith you really will have to be an evil guy in the game, and be a Jedi a good guy in the game.
Powers that they possess in the film.
Some planets, quests for the beta.
But for the official launch, I want an extremely large star wars universe.
x.x Jedi or sith?

Sounds amazing but your forgetting about 90% of the other ppl in the star wars universe who aren't force sensitive and like to use blasters/vibro blades/ other weapons XD..

Pls have bounty hunters, Wookies, Twileks ETC XD I want to be able to be a sniper or a blaster rifle or be a Jedi. Also there are force sensitives who arent sith or jedi..

OPTIONS PLS OPTIONS.

You could have a AMAZING system where jedis and sith can block back blaster fire with a lighsaber.. I will shit myself if this works good.

Have you ever played Star Wars The Old Republic?

Instead of being good side or light side... Why not let the players decide by the actions they chose in game? Then based on the actions they take, it will swing light side/ dark side.. And you can unlock new force powers etc as your build your knowledge in the force.

The more you chose to go down the path of the darkside, darkside powers unluck, the more you go down the light side, light side powers unlock..

Then if chosen neutral you can do some other things to unlock them idk.... But it would give MAD RPG feel to your server.

it makes sense if your trying to create a "huge universe"

Nerd mode engaged

Last edited:
x.x Jedi or sith?

Sounds amazing but your forgetting about 90% of the other ppl in the star wars universe who aren't force sensitive and like to use blasters/vibro blades/ other weapons XD..

Pls have bounty hunters, Wookies, Twileks ETC XD I want to be able to be a sniper or a blaster rifle or be a Jedi. Also there are force sensitives who arent sith or jedi..

OPTIONS PLS OPTIONS.

You could have a AMAZING system where jedis and sith can block back blaster fire with a lighsaber.. I will shit myself if this works good.

Have you ever played Star Wars The Old Republic?

Instead of being good side or light side... Why not let the players decide by the actions they chose in game? Then based on the actions they take, it will swing light side/ dark side.. And you can unlock new force powers etc as your build your knowledge in the force.

The more you chose to go down the path of the darkside, darkside powers unluck, the more you go down the light side, light side powers unlock..

Then if chosen neutral you can do some other things to unlock them idk.... But it would give MAD RPG feel to your server.

it makes sense if your trying to create a "huge universe"

Nerd mode engaged
Yes it will have bounty hunters too,
I did not mention because it would be a simple choice,
To become a Jedi or Sith would have a mechanic of being evil in the game to become a sith or be good in the game and be a Jedi.

Back