• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm feeling sad.

Arsenic Elf

Reaction score
I have been playing here on and off for a few months now and I really need to know who here is active and who speaks fluent English.

I am from London, I play here alone and I'm looking for a team or a few new friends I can play with to enjoy this OT to it's full potential. If there is room in a guild, or a Team Speak server I can join, that'll be awesome.

Message me here if you're cool with a fellow PVP'n and I'll hit you up in-game for some fun.

I have a 140 ED and a 180 EK.

Z.

Yeah, Infurther? Ha.

Nice one, I'll VIP you and we'll have some fun. 3 people have gotten back to me so far so this is a good start, the more the better.

Cheers.

Come join the Pirates, were all english speaking players with quite a few from England, active, and looking for new members, message a vice in game and we'll see if we can sort something out.

Rept.

Back