• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'M GAY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Man

Advanced OT User
Reaction score
So this goes back to 2012-2013 but I didn't find courage to make this thread. So, I actually felt in love with @Peroxide How did I found out? When I started mapping he was a bitch to me but after that he offered me help, so I thought he was flirting with me, and then he added me to skype and told me "Hello", after that I knew he wanted something from me, but I didn't know if this was just because of my body or because he really felt in love with me. After that I knew I was in love with him when he went to go watch Mexico Vs. New Zealand I knew he hated football but he went just for me. After that I realized that he always posted @Magnetico fucking mexican thread so I knew he was cheating on me. But I knew he had a twin brother called @Sharp he is an asshole do but I felt in love with him because of his "bad boy" attittude, I've never had the courage to say this till now.

PS: @STiX is hot!!!

I don't know, but this is looking like kind of a hack or prank.
But if you're gay, sure why not.. we're living in 2014 there homosexual should be accepted.
And the troubles, not funny, but better trying to meet people that's not only connected on a forum

LOL'd but i think just because its 2014 something has to be accepted...

ZOMG!> THE FUCK!!! MAKING A HOLE IN OUR NECK TO GET ANOTHER SEXGATE?
few years later..
*watches the watch*
Let's accept it because we got time for that (h)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back