• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Im going to Host a fun server. Choose

Which one do you Prefer !

• Ascalon OT

Votes: 11 36.7%
  • Chaos OT

Votes: 9 30.0%
  • Madness OT

Votes: 6 20.0%
  • Something else??

Votes: 4 13.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blazed Druid

Banned User
Reaction score
Choose in poll pls :)

note : ( If Ascalon gets picked this will be non profit and only be hosted until Fare brings up his server so people dont need to wait for months without fun )

so are you planning on putting anything up trying to play something in the free time :D

more votes on ascalon only 2 on madness theres a couple of madness ots out there atm. might put chaos and ascalon up P:

-- Removed

I got my point forward already and im not planning to start a discussion here

Last edited:
hey madness 8.6 should be hosted imo if their the original files so yeah ^^

hey madness 8.6 should be hosted imo if their the original files so yeah ^^
It is not Xaguls Madness II, I just did something similar to it with almost the same monsters map events and systems.

It is not Xaguls Madness II, I just did something similar to it with almost the same monsters map events and systems.
still would be cool too see if its good ^^ oh well hope to play something as i wait for a server

still would be cool too see if its good ^^ oh well hope to play something as i wait for a server
Yeah I got someone assisting me ^^ will fix what is left to fix since we are looking for a good host right now :)

So sad, trolls destroying the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back