• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Im having trouble with object builder Animation help

CesarZ

Solutions
Reaction score
Guys im having problems with Object builder 0.4.8. the animation items Debug the client. New Monsters animations Work fine, but the Items. Has this happened to anyone?
I tried copying a item and Putting it back with another name to see if its my sprite but its not my sprite. Please let me know thanks! i got TFS 1.0 - 10.41

not sure if the process is any different in newer clients but in order to play debug/crash free you have to:

1. put your new sprite into object builder
2. create new item>attach new sprite(or sprites if you having animated item)
3. press ctrl+f5 (or file>compile)
4. in item editor you have to check for new items
5. save the file
6. put your new .spr and .dat file into your client folder

that's it

not sure if the process is any different in newer clients but in order to play debug/crash free you have to:

1. put your new sprite into object builder
2. create new item>attach new sprite(or sprites if you having animated item)
3. press ctrl+f5 (or file>compile)
4. in item editor you have to check for new items
5. save the file
6. put your new .spr and .dat file into your client folder

that's it
I know all that. the problem im having is that the new items only the ones with Animations are bugging the client. i had to take the animation off from them for them not to debug the client. I was searching and i have been seeing people talking about the Animation speed. Probably when you compile with Object Builder 4.8 it Seems like it changes the speed of the animation and the client don't support it. I'm just looking for answers.

Then i tried Object Builder 3.3 That has the speed Changing for Animations but it doesn't want to open my Sprite.
This pop out.
Capture.PNG
If anyone has answer let me know i would appreciate.

bump no one? when i edit the actual Server items animation it work for them but when i add a new item sprite with animation it crashes the client.

Has anyone got any information on this? I am also having the same issue with custom animations on items, or magic forcefield, for example. And also light effects. I'm using client 9.86. I hope there is a Guru out there who can help xD

Back