• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I'm Hoster, Loking for an Global ot to Host!!!

leozao

http://brazuca.clanservers.com/
Reaction score
Hello guys, I have an dedicated, it support about 600 players!!!

And I like to host an global ot-server.

I will give GM for you, and maybe some money from donations i receyived :D

thanks!!

Edit:
Dedicated Info: {Serverloft!}

Fujitsu PRIMERGY RX200 with Intel D5000 Chipset
1x Intel Xeon DP E5405, 1x Quadcore
8 GB DDR2-RAM ECC
2x 320 GB SATA II HDDs, 7.2k rpm
RAID 1
1,000 GB data transfer included
Server location in Dallas/USA

Last edited:
ONE Question if u guys dont mind answering me...

Why Do plp Buy dedicated?
bcuz i THINK it would be easier to just change ur net and remodify ur pc.
thats wat i did and i dont regret it..
bzcuz if u think about it if u just get better net and sped some cash on ur pc u waste about 150$ and u have a nice pc and good net but if u just buy dedicated u gota b paying 150 dollars and +++ur net which plp in usa that i know of pay about 40-60 dollars for a net with about 6mbps-10mbps..
why not just pay about 80 dollars a month to get a net that can hold about 2000 players XD and u get the cash from donations to pay for it and if the ot is popular and makes cash u still got about 400 dollars to spend on wat u want!

Thats just my opinion..
if u dont have something nice to say then dont say it:p
just tryna save plp money.

ONE Question if u guys dont mind answering me...

Why Do plp Buy dedicated?
bcuz i THINK it would be easier to just change ur net and remodify ur pc.
thats wat i did and i dont regret it..
bzcuz if u think about it if u just get better net and sped some cash on ur pc u waste about 150$ and u have a nice pc and good net but if u just buy dedicated u gota b paying 150 dollars and +++ur net which plp in usa that i know of pay about 40-60 dollars for a net with about 6mbps-10mbps..
why not just pay about 80 dollars a month to get a net that can hold about 2000 players XD and u get the cash from donations to pay for it and if the ot is popular and makes cash u still got about 400 dollars to spend on wat u want!

Thats just my opinion..
if u dont have something nice to say then dont say it:p
just tryna save plp money.

There are some countries that don't have high speed connections, especially upload speed. (e.g Greece, download speed is good here max 24mbps but upload sucks: 1mbps). Also some people want to use their pc for their personal matters and don't want to hear its noise during their sleep time. That's why people are buying dedicated servers.

same in poland. it is hard to fing "high speed" connection (more than 1 mb upload...) and even if you find it, then it cost 200% of dedicated server MONTHLY!

@Anteooo already sended pm for you

@Swimimi {talas.tx, tested on speedtest.net}
Found = download speed: 95.56 mbps
ping = 2 ms
hosted by = speakeasy
upload speed = 4.37 mbite

@hon, but you need to pay energy eletric, and some other things lol,
and maybe you need to pay other things for you computer

and I bought the dedicated to host my ot with a custom map, but dont found to many players {140~} and the fullwest global can have about 400+ all time because have a lot of hunt locations etc ~

@Anteooo already sended pm for you

@Swimimi {talas.tx, tested on speedtest.net}
Found = download speed: 95.56 mbps
ping = 2 ms
hosted by = speakeasy
upload speed = 4.37 mbite

@hon, but you need to pay energy eletric, and some other things lol,
and maybe you need to pay other things for you computer

and I bought the dedicated to host my ot with a custom map, but dont found to many players {140~} and the fullwest global can have about 400+ all time because have a lot of hunt locations etc ~

Read again my post. You also need to provide people with your system's specifications. I won't be bothering on this thread anymore, if you don't add these...I'll just delete it.

Back