• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster I'm hosting

thansaos666

Reaction score
Mainly looking for a high exp OT to host, but I might be interested in others. Well I haven't really hosted for anybody else yet, but I've hosted some of my own to see how it was. Post your servers and we'll see what we can do. And YES, I am seeking to become a dedicated OT hoster! I am not going to be mapping/scriping/etc. JUST HOSTING. IF IT'S NOT SERIOUS, DON'T BRING IT HERE. THANK YOU.

EDIT: I was asked to post a link instead of a picture. My original one posted was better and this test was a bit slower, but here it is.
http://www.speedtest.net/result/1919573798.png
1919573798.png

Attachments

Last edited:
Mainly looking for a high exp OT to host, but I might be interested in others. Well I haven't really hosted for anybody else yet, but I've hosted some of my own to see how it was. Post your servers and we'll see what we can do. And YES, I am seeking to become a dedicated OT hoster! I am not going to be mapping/scriping/etc. JUST HOSTING. IF IT'S NOT SERIOUS, DON'T BRING IT HERE. THANK YOU.
View attachment 14681
You should put a link, not a picture..
You can take a picture of any speedtest and paste here and scam aswell.

Last edited:
Back