• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

I'm leaving

Status
Not open for further replies.

wyzr

Senator
Premium User
Reaction score
Ciudad Madero, Tamaulipas, United Mexican States
Maybe 90% of OTLand, didn't knew me, and 80% of the new staff. Just want to tell you, good luck and be nice with the people.

After, uhm i dont know, a year?, i was here, like anyone of you.
Thank's Talaturen, to help me on those days, i'd always said that OTLand will be a nice OTServer Community and it will grow more faster, thanks for make me a Moderator, and for those funny moments with Jonny and his glenn shampoo.

Thanks Cato, for make me to think serious, and not lite. You'll understand ;)
And for the other people who vote for Galaxy Theme. And the guy who give me rep for delete double post (i never knew who was him xD).

For reasons of inactivity, i have to say Goodbye to the forum, i can't be here anymore, also i got retired from Tibia since 5 months, and OTServs, 3 ones.

Maybe this isn't a goodbye, maybe it's a see you soon :), but Whatever. I Can't be here sitting like one year ago. It was one year? or two?, the time has gone faster xP.
omg, i almost forgot Kornholijo, he never said, no.
When the time it's right, close this thread to prevent spam.

Kind Regards.
Future Dr. Chong :)
Nah kidding, im on highschool
The real reasons:
No time, almost have a girlfriend, alot of Homework, electric guitar classes, gym, there's no time for another day with OTServ.

Last edited:
I didn't knew you but I think OtLand will miss you :)

It was fun to have you here when I was admin. I wish you the best of lucks my friend and hope to see you soon.

Good bye, sir!
Good luck with your almost girlfriend! Wish you all the luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back