• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer I'm looking for a advanced programmer, 100 U$

roriscrave

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, how are you?
So I'm using tfs1.3 for a game of Tibia 8.6 (OLD Client).
Players use the elfbot function which ends up leaving the pvp of the game lousy, it is:
Code:
auto 100 attack target
This function causes the atack not to leave the player, even if it goes up or down stairs.
I need a programmer who can block this auto 200 attack target function when it comes to Player vs Player.

-I was told that the ideal is to change the "attack bytes" of the client and source.
-others said that I have to create a dll to inject in the client to make some change

Do you know how to solve the problem? either by this or another functional method?

Contact me by PM to talk to better.

Do you have OTClient or are you using cipsoft's one?

up, need to block all hkteys that can use, like this too:
Code:
auto 100 isnotattacking attack target

Last edited:
I tell you from all the experience i had in protocol 8.60.
This will not be possible using the CipSoft client.

The only way out is to prevent the use of elfbot on your server, otherwise any player who can run elfbot can use this hotkey and take advantage of the attack target (aimbot target).

You have the option of injecting the dll into your client to prevent elfbot from being used, but there are different ways to "revert" this protection on CipSoft client.

Sad to say, but protocol 8.6 has become only for bots =/ there is hardly anything to be done.

I tell you from all the experience i had in protocol 8.60.
This will not be possible using the CipSoft client.

The only way out is to prevent the use of elfbot on your server, otherwise any player who can run elfbot can use this hotkey and take advantage of the attack target (aimbot target).

You have the option of injecting the dll into your client to prevent elfbot from being used, but there are different ways to "revert" this protection on CipSoft client.

Sad to say, but protocol 8.6 has become only for bots =/ there is hardly anything to be done.
yes it is possible to do.
There is a server that has this dll.

yes it is possible to do.
There is a server that has this dll.
It may be possible, yes. After all, anything is possible.

As i said in my previous post, this is only based on my experience. Using the cipsoft client, your chances are remote.

If you apply the dll to your client (there is even this dll here in the forum), there are ways to inject another dll in a kind of "reverse engineered".

But anyway, good luck in your attempt. If you can do it, share with the community. That would be a major breakthrough for this particular protocol. Hugs!

It may be possible, yes. After all, anything is possible.

As i said in my previous post, this is only based on my experience. Using the cipsoft client, your chances are remote.

If you apply the dll to your client (there is even this dll here in the forum), there are ways to inject another dll in a kind of "reverse engineered".

But anyway, good luck in your attempt. If you can do it, share with the community. That would be a major breakthrough for this particular protocol. Hugs!
thanks for listening!
My goal is not to prevent reverse engineering.
If it is difficult to make the dll, imagine how hard it must be to reverse it.
My goal is just dll, I don't care if anyone ever reverses.
if I get it, ill post in the forum, big hug

If you will change the attack packet probably all attack functions will be disabled. If you edit injected elfbot dll through your dll for example parser of scripts to not recognize auto <100 then someone can set 101 so its pointless. You can make server side check in time. Measure how many times player attacked (packet) in 1 second. But you will have to find boundary between bots and normal players. This thing cipsoft was using for a long time.

Back