• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Im Looking for a Mapper to map for me.

Luxer

Reaction score
So im just looking of an experienced mapper for my team for the upprising MaxOT so.. just apply down and maybe send some pics from your mapping...

About the mapping:
i need hunting grounds, quests and citys etc. for an 800x to 12x exp rated server.

Conatct: werido11 or just PM me on otland xD

Name:
Age.:
Languages:
Other:
Contacts:

Last edited:
You need to be more specific, what kind of map do you want?
RPG aspect or hunting grounds for zilions of xp.
Every detail counts for a good mapping.

Ye it depends of your work an you can always become 1 of my team member and get 10% of donations or just payment and leave xD :)

Name: Lukas Hult
Age.: 17
Languages: Swedish, english and some spanish (Not much right now)
Other: I'm an experienced mapper who also like to suport the players in game!
Contacts: skype - lukas.hult (I added you)

Because he tries to scam you.... He will make you download a thing that he can make himself look what you are doing and writing!

Yeah its called Teamviewer
NooB!

- - - Updated - - -

Something we professional know how to use -.- and we use it for noobs who dont know to example. ADD A FUCKING FOLDER TO ARCHIVE!

- - - Updated - - -

Dude wtf you dont know how to add a folder to archive and Btw, you really are an prof. mapper because u mapped me 2 grim reaper medium hunts in 5 mins and dont want to send pics-.- WTF?

10% of donations :/ i would not do it for even 35/40% omg

you should do it for free until you prove yourself anyway.

And to OP

If anyone makes any 'decent' spawn in under an hour; question their work immediately. It is unlikely they will be worth your time and effort for any less.

Always request to see their example/sample pictures along side their application and ask if they have recommendations and then ask those recommendee's to verify.

regards and good luck

If anyone makes any 'decent' spawn in under an hour; question their work immediately. It is unlikely they will be worth your time and effort for any less.

regards and good luck
Free bump for OP.. and
Challenge Accepted.. however not today.. give me 2-3 months (then an hour) :)

Back