• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Team I'm looking for a mapper

Basis

Reaction score
I've got an 8.31 Mystic Spirit 0.2 server set up, but just a crappy basic map for it right now. I'm looking for someone who is an experienced mapper, but they don't have to be a godly mapper, I dont need 50 cities and 120 islands or anything, just a couple cities and 2 or 3 small islands.

My only requirements are that you can speak english enough for me to understand what you say, and that you can work on the map for atleast a half hour to an hour atleast 4 days out of the week.

My server is a new one, so there aren't a lot of players, but this is a serious server that I'm working on, and I'd like a decent map to get it going.

My contacts if you're interested:
MSN: [email protected]
AIM: Anthonizzy

Also, if the server gets going the way I'd like it to and starts getting a lot of players, this may become a paid position.

So you mean if I start working as a mapper and mapping a few cities and islands, I'll be paid? If that case, I will join the project. Take a look at the mapping show-off thread, got some nice pictures there of my mapping skills.

I'll map for free seeing as i don't have paypal or since im not 18 years old

i suk at huge towns but ye i shud get better :)

can u gimmie some details on what type of map the "mapper" is going to make?
RPG etc...

and server details like exp rate, skill rate, magic rate.

I would absolutly recommend Nikkegoes1337 as your mapper. His work is pretty neat. You can take a look at his show-off thread as he mentioned, but I think we havent seen his full potencial of his creativity and skill. I bet you have more to give ;p

So you mean if I start working as a mapper and mapping a few cities and islands, I'll be paid? If that case, I will join the project. Take a look at the mapping show-off thread, got some nice pictures there of my mapping skills.

I meant to say that if the server starts going the way I would like it to, it may become a paid job. It could be paid, or might not be depending on if the server gets decently popular.

Back