• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Mapper Im looking for a new team for my new project

xkingcamx

Reaction score
Staff Jobs Available:
Programmer, Scripters, Mappers, Sprite Artist, WebDesigner Hoster (2 or 3 of each would be great) if you can come up with a story line that be great :p quest lines and all of that i want to takee this server to the top
Description
I am working with an 8.60 server.
i am currently working with custome classes and i have come up with a great class spells runes armor and wepons.
the first class i have i call a perpetual demon the class has its own spells and level requirments each is custome made, the runes are sitll a work in progress but for the most part work pretty well, the armor i have can reflect damage that is delt back on to monsters or watever, and i have the first wepon made that starts off as a sword but its a staff and a certain spell i use changes the staff into a scyth that is a wand that does distance damage..and the map i made from scratch still needs some fixing

i am open to any and all ideas im all about the team so no B.S, i am currently
:ninja: Fuck with a ninja :p

Back