• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Programmer I'm looking for a programmer/scripter for my real map project.

GM Drama

Reaction score
Due to lack of team members I have to get a programmer/scripter on my team to help with the upcoming launch of Helzera Real Map 9.80-9.83. You can find the thread about the project in advertising http://otland.net/f43/sweden-helzera-9-80-9-83-rlmap-war-system-revamped-gengia-rpg-pvp-192551/. There are a few bugs left to be fixed and I could need some help with some of them.

If you know how to compile windows x64 tfs and script in .lua feel free to private message me here on Otland.

Thank you!

Last edited:
hey i have a group of 3. we know what we r doing. i have don 2 mappes by myself.+2 more with help. i have trained them how i was trained. we have no codes bec i lost all my codes when i got my new pc so i will have to get. i might be a kittle rusty but can get the gob don. if u want r serveses plz pm me the ip addres and we will all meet there ok thanks

Back