• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Scripter I'm looking for a scripter

LuckyM

Ett är Ett
Solutions
Reaction score
Hey there..

I do looking for a scripter for TFS 1.2 10.98. I'm paying for each work you do for me.
It is a realmap server so you will need todo some mission for me. Would be amazing if you had some knowledge about real map.

Add me on skype: merrishg

Regards,
LuckyM

Hey there..

I do looking for a scripter for TFS 1.2 10.98. I'm paying for each work you do for me.
It is a realmap server so you will need todo some mission for me. Would be amazing if you had some knowledge about real map.

Add me on skype: merrishg

Regards,
LuckyM
I have added you.

I am a scripter for TFS 1.2
but have no knowledge about real tibia.

Simply give me list of detailed things you want to have or 1 at the time and I give you the estimated price.
If its about the missions or quests, then they should be explain on live server or trough screenshare/teamviewer if possible.
Because usually it takes about as much time scripting them as much time it takes you to explain them.

Back